Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, looking for some service manuals for my son's car. A newbie to Cadillac/ Northstar and going through trying to fix a few issues. Ebay seems ridiculous, didn't pay much for the car in the first place, any pointers as to where I could buy some a little more reasonable would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,660 Posts
eBay is generally pretty on the money with those things. They aren't cheap. AlldataDIY will get you what you need though. I find it less convenient to navigate and usually end up with a paper copy of every factory service manual for a car I own, though.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
67,179 Posts
Agree with all the above - I have the paper 2002 Seville manuals (www.helminc.com) AND a subscription to www.alldatadiy.com.

I use the Alldata (multi-year subscription) far more often than the paper copies.

Each of those manuals is thicker than an old NYC telephone book. 2.6"

Service manuals 6.jpg

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
67,179 Posts
Remember when those sold used for $30 - $70 - then Helm raised the new price for paper to over $300 and DVD to over $250 ?

FWIW, they're both out of print now ............. used or Alldata is the only way.

www.helminc.com - 2002, Seville, all manual types. Gonzo.

Chilton and Haynes are essentially useless. Far too generic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts