Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2020 XT4, 70 Cougar conv, 2002 DTS
934 Posts
Yes, if still under warranty go to dealer. If beyond warranty, then get your Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) read for free at any big auto parts store and go from there.

· Registered
2021 XT4 AWD Sport Petrol
4 Posts
Hi 190broadway,

how was the appointement at the dealer and which issue was causing the message to pop off?

Since I bought my XT4 the same message popped off 2 times after some time the car was parked. It went off after some time and there was no changed behaviour in driving. AWD works as intended.

Once the dealer had the chance to check the light was off, so they found nothing.

Some hints would be helpful, because another user had his whole rear differential replaced under warranty because of this...

Regards

· Registered
2019 XT4 AWD
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi 190broadway,

how was the appointement at the dealer and which issue was causing the message to pop off?

Since I bought my XT4 the same message popped off 2 times after some time the car was parked. It went off after some time and there was no changed behaviour in driving. AWD works as intended.

Once the dealer had the chance to check the light was off, so they found nothing.

Some hints would be helpful, because another user had his whole rear differential replaced under warranty because of this...

Regards
Mine never came back on either. Computer said all was fine, everything works well too. 🙄
Made a record of it at dealership incase it happened again, for warranty.

· Registered
2019 XT4 AWD
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi 190broadway,

Regards
Didn't hear about replacement of rear transmission. Wow. Keep all records just in case.

· Registered
2021 XT4 AWD Sport Petrol
4 Posts
Didn't hear about replacement of rear transmission. Wow. Keep all records just in case.
Yeah, every light going on in my Caddy is a direct E-Mail with pictures to the responsible person at my dealer.

Let's hope that this topic is not serious. Nonetheless, I will talk about this with my dealer at the next regular maintenance again.

Thank you for your reply.

Greetings from Germany

1 - 7 of 7 Posts