Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
03 Caddy CTS
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys! it looks like chico is in trouble again!
I was cleaning my car inside out on sunday so i had all my doors open and music playing almost like on a picnic + trying to watch this kool show on TV so it took me good couple of hours tog et the job done, anyways getting to the point my battery died during the cleaning process so i got a boost later and everything was fine. Monday i drove to work everyting was fine, but on the way back when i start my car it gives me the service airbag message:crybaby: anyways i read the codes today and out of 10 codes 8 came out B1327 "voltage below 9" but when i start my car it reads good 14.1?? and i still get this message??
the other two are
B0029 - Right Front/Passenger Side Deployment Loop Open
B3832 - Window Position Sensor Circuit

so i guess the question is should i see the dealer and pay mad amounts of money to get this fixed or just keep on running till maybe my battery gets a good charge???

"keep your stick on the ice" :lesley:

·
Registered
03 Caddy CTS
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The B1327 codes are probably history codes. Clear the codes and see if they come back.
i cleared them today and will check back tomorrow after drive to work. thx :koz:
it is also extremely hot this week maybe someting to do with AC being on all the time:rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts