Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried the F1 and F6, and pressed the tune knob to clear the codes, but the Service Air Bag message stills comes up. I bought a bumper to bumper warranty, but I do not want to pay a $100 detucible, if I don't have to. When I cleared the codes the first time, other codes poped up, does this mean there are all many things wrong with the car????

·
Registered
Cadillac
164 Posts
Could be, depends on what codes came up. As an example, if your car had a miss, there could be 3 or 4 codes. What codes came up?

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It will not let me send you a PM, beacause I do not have enough posts. Do you have a eamil address I can send it to? Thanks for all your help

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS Luxury Sport
516 Posts
It's the air bag module. I had the same thing happen to me last month. Be happy to only pay $100. People on this forum believed the car had to be in an accident or the previous owner was in an accident for this message to pop up, but they were wrong.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info. I have to wait thirty days, before bringing the car in for waranty work, with I don't understand?! Does anyone have a Carfax membership to run my VIN? It would be greatly appreciated!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts