Cadillac Owners Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac ATS 2.5L Luxury Sedan
8 Posts
This is my 2008 dts I swapped the hood put 20” niche rims sitting on Goodyear tires a K&N cold air intake put streetglo lights 3 12” subwoofers with a kenwood in dash 7” screen and 1000w kenwood amp she has black leather and dork wood grain and is chipped for a little extra umph she’s my everyday driver the most memorable moment in her is when I was going 90 on the freeway when I saw coo lights in the distance I thought to myself I can make I I then picked up speed above 120 got off the freeway and got away 10 minutes later cops were surrounding my house and took me in for evading but I beat the case because all you could see on their cam was a silver car in the distance and barely at that she’s been good to me everyone complains about north stars but they just need a little fine tune and they will run with the best of em View attachment 605493 View attachment 605494 View attachment 605495
This whip should Have more likes. This is too tough!

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is my 2013 Cadillac ATS Premium AWD 2.0. This is my first Cadillac and after going through some issues it has become a great car and I really like the color combination Lt. Blue with Titanium leather and polished wheels. I am the 2nd owner and it is stock except I had Pirelli "P7" Tires put on and doing away with the Michelin run flat tires. The car has been on several vacation(s) the last being a 1695 mile trip out east to Ocean City MD. in July. It preformed flawlessly and was a great road car to drive especially in the mountain's and I occurred no issues and gas mileage was 29 miles per gallon which isn't bad with the luggage and such. This is a daily driver for me and I have no complaints and I look forward to many more miles!!! Especially with fall and the beautiful fall weather in Indiana to see the colors of this season. Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle
DSC_9499.JPG
DSC_9520.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car Vehicle Grille

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT. Lifted 7.5" with 24" triple chrome plated Diablo Wheels wrapped in 33x12.50x24 Comforser 3000 All Terrain Tires. Catback 2 Chamber Magnaflow Dual exhaust system. Everything else is factory.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is my 1986 deville with 81k miles. Completely stock.
My best memory with this car is everytime I get in it too drive. They don’t make car for comfort like they did with these. It’s like floating on a cloud down the freeway.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle
Vehicle Car Automotive design Plant Personal luxury car
Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Hood Automotive design

·
Registered
7 Posts
05 deville has 104000 miles on it original pearl paint . 18×45×45 lexani rims , vogue tires .. Custom grill.. will show more pic when. I get a chance ..still working on music .. .. It has a few little dent when someone side swipe on the passenger.. In the works on getting those fixed... I had a lot work done to it... But at the beginning of this year I had a lot of problems one thing after another.. But the all are fixed now.. No check engine light.. Only airbag light.. Hopefully fixed soon.. Bad sensor.. But Cadillacs.. Are worth the keep.. Just keep them maintain and enjoy the ride..

·
Registered
2006 DTS
5 Posts
My 2006 DTS PERFORMANCE is to me the most beautiful car in the world! Atleast that's how I feel when I drive it. She always turns heads and has ALL THE BELLS & WHISTLES! I won't deny I've shoveled money into this car to keep her on the road, and I will do whatever I takes to keep her going cause she's my baby,
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Grille
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
all day every day!
Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Window

·
Registered
2013 CTS4 Luxury 3.0 V6DI AWD (1SB,GBN,AFE,3AS,Y40,Y42)
7 Posts
Stock 2013 CTS4 Luxury 3.0L V6DI AWD 88k miles (1SB,GBN,AFE,3AS,Y40,Y42)
Favorite aspects include: White Diamond TriCoat Paint (loved this color since forever!), Distinctly Cadillac Ride & Comfort, AWD is AWESOME in our snowy Northern Indiana Winters, the looks from the public when I roll down the tinted windows and they see the smile on my face!

Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle Water

Car Vehicle Speedometer Gear shift Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here is my 2012 Cadillac SRX Performance. It has the 3.6L engine, grey leather heated seats w/ memory, navigation, DVD, satellite radio, Bose speaker system, wood grain trim, 20" wheels, and the Ultraview sunroof. The only thing that I added to it was the rear DVD screens. This one did not have the rear entertainment package. I had to replace one of the illuminated door sills that didn't light up. Only 107k miles.
Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Steering wheel Automotive design

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
View attachment 606217
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Plant Automotive design

21 - 39 of 39 Posts