Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to September's Ride of the Month Contest!

Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood

@GenrlRodes Winner of July's ROTM Contest!

Please follow all instructions posted below
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is my 1974 Eldorado one owner car.
Original owner bought it new at Arnold Palmer Caddilac in Charlotte NC.
It was in storage since 86 when I bought it.
Needed a new carb , alternator, distributor and some wiring and new grounds.
Love the car! It’s name is Elvis!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light
Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

·
Registered
4 Posts
2012 cts coupe lowered on bc racing coil overs 20x9 front 20x10.5 Asanti candy red & chrome wheels
245/45/20 & 285/30/20 continental extreme contact tires
Cts-v conversion front bumper
Pioneer double din app radio, jl audio 10w6 sub in a ported box 500/1 jl audio amp
L.E.D. Drl lights & fog lights

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
1996 SLS
2 Posts
And here is my 1996 Cadillac Seville SLS. It was sold new in Luxembourg. It remained unused for a very long time. I was forced to change many electrical parts to restart it. It is now in perfect condition, like new. She has only traveled seventy thousand kilometers since she left the factory. It does not go unnoticed on the small roads of the Pyrenees, between Spain and France!
I like to drive this car so different from the ones you can see in Europe. It is powerful, comfortable... but she likes gasoline a little too much.
Automotive parking light Car Tire Wheel Vehicle

Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Car Wheel Vehicle
Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1 Posts
2014 Cadillac CTS Wagon 3.0 luxury
Powder coated black OEM wheels carbon fiber wrapped roof, carbon fiber interior. Sony XAV5000 double din touch screen with Apple play & remote. Black interior premium floor mats with Cadillac logo with rear, black billet grill with 2021 front and rear emblems added. Ceramic View attachment 605113 View attachment 605113 tinted windows and black cerakote exhaust tips dual. I believe that is it, great ride extremely comfortable I can drive all day no problem
Car Automotive side marker light Vehicle Grille Hood
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Tire Wheel

·
Registered
2014 XTS 4
9 Posts
2014 XTS4 Premium , Has 10,600 mi . Have had it about 2 months. Was a garage queen. Just had the roof wrapped gloss black, mirrors, black door handle covers and all chrome delete. smoked side markers, New front black grill, and rear black spoiler. Tinted windows @ 35%,
Also have a tune by trifecta performance, makes the car a lot more fun to drive,,

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille
Car Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is my 1989 FWD SedanDeVille.
It was passed down to me from my great grandma before she passed and I was given the task of restoring it.
My favorite part about it, is the luxurious limo style ride and cabin that it provides.
Definitely a keeper :)
I have chosen to keep everything on the vehicle stock.
Only has 37,000 miles
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

·
Registered
1977 coupe DeVille
10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is my 1989 cadillacfleetwoodbrougham.
I acquired her in a barter for a 1999 Honda cr250r 2stroke dirtbike
My favorite part about it, is either burnouts on demand or the couches for seats it has or maybe it's that feeling you get when your sitting down low in the sit with the motor singing her favorite song to you .
At the current moment she's stock but not for long
Only has 86,XXX Kilometers
Sky Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Wheel Tire
Car Sky Tire Dog Vehicle

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is my 2008 dts I swapped the hood put 20” niche rims sitting on Goodyear tires a K&N cold air intake put streetglo lights 3 12” subwoofers with a kenwood in dash 7” screen and 1000w kenwood amp she has black leather and dork wood grain and is chipped for a little extra umph she’s my everyday driver the most memorable moment in her is when I was going 90 on the freeway when I saw coo lights in the distance I thought to myself I can make I I then picked up speed above 120 got off the freeway and got away 10 minutes later cops were surrounding my house and took me in for evading but I beat the case because all you could see on their cam was a silver car in the distance and barely at that she’s been good to me everyone complains about north stars but they just need a little fine tune and they will run with the best of em
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Cloud
Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Car Automotive design
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
1 Posts
Car Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Hi everyone. This is my 1974 Cadillac Coupe Deville 500ci. A pure wonder. I bought it yesterday. It does not go unnoticed on the small roads of France.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Best car ever! 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham - bought it 3 years ago from an undertaker in Booneville, IN (the second owner) @ 105k. Original owner in Arkansas for 15 years only put 50k on it. Garage kept its entire life.

Now clock at 130k. Only maintenance done has been oil changes and new tires. White walls are hard to find these days. More on that in a later post.

Most memorable moment: the night I brought it home was the first cold snap of winter in late October. My sister and I made a good stuff drink of Bourbon and went out to sit in the back seat with the motor, heater and radio running. It was nicer than my late father's living room.

Handles great for its size, super road car, LT1 is great for dusting "rice rockets" who won't let you merge. Only mod contemplated is reprogram speed limiter to access full speed range; then again who really needs to drive the living room at 140mph.

Most fun I've had with a car since my dad's new 1973 BMW 2002 in the spring of my senior year of high school.

Crowning touch added - Deadhead sticker in the back window.

Stendoggy - out

Attachments

·
Registered
1966 Fleetwood Brougham 2006 STS-4 1999 Deville Concours
1,494 Posts
1966 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
My dream car for years the 1966-1970 Fleetwood was the one I wanted.
Black with Gray silk texture Delmont cloth interior with Black padded roof.
Stock except carb/air cleaner swap and replacement air shocks.
My favorite thing is watching people look her over and smile remembering some happy memory or person! Oh and opening the secondaries ;)
She is called Betty.

Tire Vehicle Wheel Land vehicle Car
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

• Love
Reactions: ThomRs and Long
1 - 20 of 20 Posts