Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those that ordered their tickets through me...I'll need you to post your addresses again. Somehow they got lost. Here are the names that I have:

Jerry Anderson
Ted Mealey
Ron Hansen
Geoff Dayton

Please just email me ([email protected]) or respond to this thread with the address for each of the names. I know a couple of them were ordered in pairs.

Sorry for the confusion. :thepan:

I look forward to seeing you guys in Vegas. :cheers:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slywun said:
Please let me know if you have any spares
I just got this email today:
SEMA Show Pre-Registration Extended!

Online pre-registration for SEMA Show 2005 has been extended (Pre-register NOW!) for one week, so act now to expedite your entry into the most exciting automotive trade show on the planet!

Pre-register NOW! - avoid the lines and save $15. You’ll be the first to see the hottest new products, meet one-on-one with leading companies and get access to special events and free seminars. What are you waiting for?

·
Registered
798 Posts
3rdstreet said:
Those that ordered their tickets through me...I'll need you to post your addresses again. Somehow they got lost. Here are the names that I have:

Jerry Anderson
Ted Mealey
Ron Hansen
Geoff Dayton

Please just email me ([email protected]) or respond to this thread with the address for each of the names. I know a couple of them were ordered in pairs.

Sorry for the confusion. :thepan:

I look forward to seeing you guys in Vegas. :cheers:

Dang! I thought this was open to the public. Any chance I can buy a pair of tickets through you?

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
12,266 Posts
Ill be in Vegas, but not for the Sema show...Ill be there for the Big Smoke at Paris on Fri. eve if anyone wants to hang out.....let me know.

Florian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
Florian