Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since my last post, but it's for good reasons.

I bought my '05 in August thinking that it would be my "baby". Like most car guys! My family and I went out on a business venture and it took off a lot faster than we expected. So.....I need to seel the V to get some cheaper company cars. Something that catches the eye but economical. I have decided to go with the Chevy HHR's.

I just want my V to end up in the right hands, you know?

It is Stealth Grey with all the bells and whistles, well....a sunroof, spoiler, 4 coats of Zaino, and only 2900 miles.

If you guys know of anybody please let me know. I am seeling it for what I owe. $46000.00

·
Registered
2006 Light Platinum STS-V - 2005 Black Raven CTS-V (gone)
277 Posts
I'm in your backyard (Plano), have my finance guy ready, and am just starting to look for an '05. I'd bite, but you'll have to come down on price considerably. Sounds like a nice car--I may have seen it in Addison about a month ago?

·
Registered
98 Posts
He's right. You are going to have to take a loss. You should be able to pick up a new 2006 for somewhere around 46-47K. Depreciation on new cars is alive and well.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V FG2, BB, CAI...
122 Posts
:yeah: you've probably lost a HHR in depreciation...maybe you could consider used V's as company cars - probably the same price.

B

·
Registered
2006 Light Platinum STS-V - 2005 Black Raven CTS-V (gone)
277 Posts
Given the location, options, mileage and condition, I'd be willing to pay up to ~ $38.5K, but that figure might even be a stretch considering what some of our forum members have been able to net. I'm still trying to get a feel on my spending limits for an '05.

Did you pay cash for your V?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.