Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
'79 coupe deville, '04 Deville DTS White Lightning
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This time I'm not replacing it. This is a VERY difficult thing for me to do. But it's the smart thing. I'm at a point in my life where priorities are changing. Love Cadillac, but for the first time since 2010, I will no longer own one. (Selling the coupe deville as well.)

I'll probably post it up on autotrader (where I've sold all my cars) in a week but I'll put it up for first dibs here first. I'm pricing it aggressively, no rush to sell. Not going to go into the details of the car because we all know the car. Just going to hit the highlights.

$35,000

Black Raven/Ebony

Under 40k miles (I believe 38 and change)

GMPP major guard warranty good until 2018/I believe something like 68k miles.

Zurich wheel and tire protection (luxury package which is the top package) good until 1/17/14+60 months.

GM performance parts exhaust (Borla) sounds like heaven.

D3 lowering springs installed.

LOCKPICK INSTALLED.

Llumar Formula One Pinnacle Series ceramic tint, 50% windshield, 35% everywhere else. This is a top of the line tint and has a fully transferable lifetime warranty.

Full led interior conversion. Looks good.

Amber DRL/Turn signal has been converted to Amber LED. Looks good, no hyper flash. Everything is fully mounted.

Currently running continental DWS, less than halfway through tread life, and have another set for the rear that will come with the car, unused.

Spectre stage 1 and 2 will be sold with the car. Not currently installed.

Cadillac SLS LED reverse lights. Weren't cheap, look very nice.

Gloss vinyl wrapped the Amber marker/reflectors on the sides of the front bumper and the red marker/reflectors on the sides of the rear bumper. Really cleans up the look.

Leather everywhere is flawless and very well kept. I will include the product I use. Not that autozone greasy shiny crap.

Paint is excellent with very minor flaws that one would only notice when hand washing the car.

Front lower lip has very very minor damage that you'll only notice while washing it. But since I mentioned it, you'll probably notice it either way.

***important!! Because I worked so damn hard on it. This car is virtually rattle free. Turn the bass up. None to be found. I had this car apart and did EXTENSIVE rattle proofing with the help and advice of Ddadler (Darcy.) Thanks again by the way.

Also! The heated steering wheel still works!!! And even if it fails, it's a free replacement until 2018.

Aluminum trunk tie-down knobs.

This car is absolutely mechanically sound. Everything works. And again, is still under warranty. No accidents. I have all records in a nice binder. Have both key fobs. Have a tow hook for it as well.

As you know its a 2009 so the HUD has the speed limit warning on it. The car doesn't say "supercharged" on the side. The car has the "sharkfin" antenna.

I'm sure I'm missing stuff so any questions ask.

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Edited post to add that d3 lowering springs are installed on the car.

----------

Oh I see. Yeah a black 09 with red/black interior would be amazing, even though I wouldn't be able to afford it lol.

Good luck with the sale!
Thanks.

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac STS-V
320 Posts
What a sweet ride.

Sadly even with the majorgaurd warranty they cannot replace the heated steering wheel as the part is no longer in existence. My heated steering wheel failed this winter, I also have the extended warranty.

·
Registered
08 STS4 V8 1SG & 04 SRX4 V8 & 01 Monte SS
4,988 Posts
What a sweet ride. Sadly even with the majorgaurd warranty they cannot replace the heated steering wheel as the part is no longer in existence. My heated steering wheel failed this winter, I also have the extended warranty.
The 08+ heated wheel is available ...
Even if it wasn't the V specific one you can swap the trim and buttons from the old wheel to the new one.

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Right again Luda. Sticking with the cruzer. That's my nickname for it by the way. Again, I will be back in Cadillacs in the future. And carter I can't believe it myself haha.

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Edited post to add

Zurich wheel and tire protection (luxury package which is the top package) good until 1/17/14+60 months.
And

Llumar Formula One Pinnacle Series ceramic tint, 50% windshield, 35% everywhere else. This is a top of the line tint and has a fully transferable lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
08 STS-V,10 escalade,80 sedan deville diesel 13 cts vagon
1,611 Posts
Buy a ctsv wagon with 700 hp and you will for get all abought that Stsv. I'm not helping am I lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts