Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Black 2005 cts-v
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's getting tired!
The frame rails are officially shot at the front jack stand points..gone! In the last year its become quite terminal.
Body is starting to rust as well around back of wheel wells..along with some other areas.
Just changed alternator..now running like crap..backfiring/acceleration is mush.. and engine symbol popping up periodically.

Potentially need a bit of coin to certify again if i sold it. and for how much?
Engine seemes to run(ran) fine..tranny still seems ok..rear end not abused..if someone wanted drivetrain..how much?
Anyways just looking for some ideas about this..thanks alot guys.

I"ll miss her!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
She's getting tired!
The frame rails are officially shot at the front jack stand points..gone! In the last year its become quite terminal.
Body is starting to rust as well around back of wheel wells..along with some other areas.
Just changed alternator..now running like crap..backfiring/acceleration is mush.. and engine symbol popping up periodically.

Potentially need a bit of coin to certify again if i sold it. and for how much?
Engine seemes to run(ran) fine..tranny still seems ok..rear end not abused..if someone wanted drivetrain..how much?
Anyways just looking for some ideas about this..thanks alot guys.

I"ll miss her!!
It's a lot of work but I'd want to clone it , standard cts can be found quite reasonable, or sell to someone who would, and at that time all weak links could be felt with

1 - 2 of 2 Posts