Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2004 SLS
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to mod the exhaust. Any rec. on a shop in Cleveland would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cleveland Ohio? The land of the ice and snow? Where else would you get a a Caddy performance exhaust?

CORSA Performance
140 Blaze Industrial Parkway
Berea, OH 44017

Toll Free: 800-486-0999
Phone: 440-891-0999
Fax: 440-891-1868

We are neighbors,I'm in Chesterland about 20 miles east of you

·
Registered
113 Posts
caddypete said:
Cleveland Ohio? The land of the ice and snow? Where else would you get a a Caddy performance exhaust?

CORSA Performance
140 Blaze Industrial Parkway
Berea, OH 44017

Toll Free: 800-486-0999
Phone: 440-891-0999
Fax: 440-891-1868

We are neighbors,I'm in Chesterland about 20 miles east of you
I'm betting that Newjack there doesn't have the cabbage to get a Corsa...

The mods needed to open up the Northstar are simple and easily done by any exhaust shop... bigger pipe, mufflers... enjoy. Look up the Cadillac performance web page for Dynomax part numbers.

·
Registered
2004 SLS
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tremor12 said:
I'm betting that Newjack there doesn't have the cabbage to get a Corsa..

The mods needed to open up the Northstar are simple and easily done by any exhaust shop... bigger pipe, mufflers... enjoy. Look up the Cadillac performance web page for Dynomax part numbers.
Corsa does not make a cat-back for a 97, sir. And, how the **** do you know what's in my bank account, and what I can afford, jackass.

Yes, I am familiar with the rec. mods.

·
Registered
1991 Eldorado (Gone) ; 2001 Seville SLS (RIP) ; 2005 DeVille
228 Posts
tremor12 said:
tremor12 said:
Uh oh, better call the Waahmbulance!
Slightly uncalled for, don't you think? This forum is supposed to be helpful, not insulting. You are taking away from what Sal has tried so hard to accomplish. A friendly helpful forum where people can turn to one another for some honest help.

Try growing up and learning some respect.

Closet Boy said:
Wanted to mod the exhaust. Any rec. on a shop in Cleveland would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
But, as was already said. You should be just fine going to most any exhaust shop and asking them to open up the system a little. You could even research off this forum and give them some part numbers.

I'll be doing to same after I get my little Piston Slap issue resolved..Eventually.

Dustin

·
Registered
2004 SLS
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Trench said:
But, as was already said. You should be just fine going to most any exhaust shop and asking them to open up the system a little. You could even research off this forum and give them some part numbers.

I'll be doing to same after I get my little Piston Slap issue resolved..Eventually.

Dustin
Found a great muffler shop...

Mufflers for Less
5085 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44129
(216) 661-8080

Had them install Dynomax Turbos this morn. The low tones of the mufflers impressed me the most. Interior resonance was very slight at freeway speeds. I can see why these are mufflers of choice by fellow bro's of this forum. BTW, I kept my stock resonator.

Will post video at a later time. Cheers!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Trench said:
Slightly uncalled for, don't you think? This forum is supposed to be helpful, not insulting. You are taking away from what Sal has tried so hard to accomplish. A friendly helpful forum where people can turn to one another for some honest help.

See previous comment.

If you look at the first post, you'll see that I gave him the information that he ended up going with. If you search, you'll also see that my signal-to-noise ratio is much higher than many other's here. I don't need your help or advice, thanks.

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
tremor12 said:
Trench said:

See previous comment.

If you look at the first post, you'll see that I gave him the information that he ended up going with. If you search, you'll also see that my signal-to-noise ratio is much higher than many other's here. I don't need your help or advice, thanks.
Your "Waahmbulance" comment was fuel to the fire, uncalled for and immature. You would have done better to keep silent in response at least or to apologize when it was evident that Closet Boy took offense to this line of yours;
tremor12 said:
In the future, please treat others with courtesy and respect.

Thank you,
Kev

·
Registered
113 Posts
Kev said:
Your "Waahmbulance" comment was fuel to the fire, uncalled for and immature. You would have done better to keep silent in response at least or to apologize when it was evident that Closet Boy took offense to this line of yours;
In the future, please treat others with courtesy and respect.

Thank you,
Kev
Again, I'll say compare my signal-to-noise ratio with many of the others here. No "Which is better, STS or ETC" posts, no "let me see your 28" wheels" posts, no "OMG my caddy isa broked" threads. Just sharing information and asking for input when there is something that I haven't encountered before.

I really don't care if he was offended by my comment, I find his sig pic of crossed guns offensive, if he wants to be all "G"d out, is this the place for it? Where's my apology?

·
Registered
1991 Eldorado (Gone) ; 2001 Seville SLS (RIP) ; 2005 DeVille
228 Posts
tremor12 said:
Again, I'll say compare my signal-to-noise ratio with many of the others here. No "Which is better, STS or ETC" posts, no "let me see your 28" wheels" posts, no "OMG my caddy isa broked" threads. Just sharing information and asking for input when there is something that I haven't encountered before.
Do tell how your "signal-to-noise" ratio has anything to do with you being a pr*ck. On second thought, don't. Reading your text is not only abusive to my eyes, but also my mind.

Honestly, grow up and lose the hardass "logical" attitude.
tremor12 said:
I find his sig pic of crossed guns offensive...
MERRY CHISTMAS!!!!
Oh, sorry if that offends you.
Dipsh*t

Any further replies will be ignored.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Trench said:
Do tell how your "signal-to-noise" ratio has anything to do with you being a pr*ck. On second thought, don't. Reading your text is not only abusive to my eyes, but also my mind.

Honestly, grow up and lose the hardass "logical" attitude.

MERRY CHISTMAS!!!!
Oh, sorry if that offends you.
Dipsh*t

Any further replies will be ignored.
Yeah, I hate Chist.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.