Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V (sold)
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is an auto-x event this Saturday and Sunday in Everett. Check out the NEXT EVENT or SCHEDULE link on:

http://www.wwscc.org/

I signed up for this Saturday morning...Time Only AM. Hope to see some of you there!

·
Registered
06 CTS-V (sold)
680 Posts
I'd love to swing by and say hi... but my Mom's in town for the weekend and that would be a really hard sell. :eek:

Have fun and good luck!

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V (sold)
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Event was pretty fun. We got 5 runs in...which is 2 more than usual. Rain held out for the whole morning. Car ran well but I need practice. Too much power for such a tight track. I was very tail-happy. Never missed a gate or hit a cone though!

First run was a 46.xxx. I dropped 3 full seconds by the end of the runs. Results should be up in a couple days so I can find other comparable cars' times.

I ran my street tires. I think I was one of the few not on R-compounds. I was also one of the largest cars.

Some pix:

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V (sold)
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
An interesting pic that my Dad took on the way up to the auto-x:

Some good elk-burgers for a year or two.

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V (sold)
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, my Dad took them with my new Canon 30D. I've always wanted a nice digital SLR and I finally convinced my wife we needed a good camera when the baby arrives in a couple months.

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V (sold)
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Elk certainly doesn't look small. It was even more strange seeing it driving down the hwy at 75 mph.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts