Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, in 90 Deville, the leather seats are sooo compfy, but, no suport at all when turing hard. So, i wana get some bucket seats. But finding the light blue leather, or even cloth, is almost imposable. I was looking at some blue Sparco seats and just wana get your opinion on how you think they would look with the light blue in my car. I doubt i'll get these, just going for the color now, since i have a 2 door, they gota recline and go forword.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Not good!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Get yourself some nice Recaros and have them recovered in your color. sure it'll cost money but at least they'll be more your color and get all the support you need. They even recline(depends which model you look at)

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i was thinking about getting some camaro seats, they are pretty cheap and getting them done in the light blue leather. i think that would be cheaper then just getting blue seats that dont even look that good in my car anyway. Thanks, you guys just made that 100% for me, hehe.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
You need a boneyard like one near me - $11 per seat! I recently picked a set of leather seats in very good condiiton out of a late 80's Seville - $33! There are plenty of comfortable and supportive factory bucket seats out there for the finding. I would suggest a set of seats from a Pontiac Bonneville. They fit that description, and do not look out of place installed in a big, classy car. The Bonny seats are a pretty popular modifcation with the GM B-body guys. Check out the For Sale section on impalassforum.com - there is almost always a few sets of Bonny seats for sale.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Luckly i do have a bone yard, Coffers You pull it, great place! One day iam going out there to look around, then have a TON of GM cars, but rarely do i see my car with the front end on, witch stinks cause i need those to fix my car! I saw one that was just like mine from the rear, even the same color, and when i ran up to the front, all the body parts where gone :banghead:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
DeVillish