Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been programming the seat and mirror memory settings for Driver 1 and 2, so far I've got it working using the unlock button on the key fob. But when choosing the key-in option, it seems that only the seats move, the mirrors do not move into memory. If I push the buttons 1 and 2 (on the driver's side door), both the seating and mirror settings are put into place.

Is there anything I need to do for it to work properly using the key-in memory option?

TIA.

·
Registered
Escalade EXT
2,294 Posts
hehehehe i have no advice but just to tell you that your gonna have hours of fun trying to get that memory recall working perfect for you. I know it took me a long time and still I cant get the damn thing to work just right. Sometimes it moves just the mirrors and sometimes just the seats. All i can say is good luck and merry christmas.

·
Registered
56 Posts
have a dealer check that out. When i got my esv, it had the same problem, i took it in, they supposedly reprogrammed the computer, and it has been flawless since then.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Mine has worked fine from day one, I still have a Grand Cherokee that has it's own memory and works when it wants to :annoyed:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts