Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,909 Posts
Now need to get complete car proof records and see what kind of accident happened, what was damaged and repairs completed.
Yeah good luck with that. I've bought two cars that were previously in a crash. One was apparent when I bought the car, the other wasn't until I removed the bumper cover. Both were not reported on CarFax or what not. I know that CarFax is only as good as what is reported. With that said, I'll never trust it.

I have a 2006 and I don't think that mine has that feature. It could be because it wasn't as good as it was intended for. Meaning, there could have been a lot of false positive. So it probably was taken out of being installed.

KOT

· Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,909 Posts
Oh yeah, I have an 06 CTS. The 03 CTS was the replacement for the Catera line up.

You originally posted this thread in the Community Lounge, which is how I jumped in. But then it was soon moved by a mod. I was curious to know what that sign meant as well.

KOT

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.