Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I´m searching an iphone holder (passiv) for my ´95 Eldo
in the right from the shifter...
Now, the Kuda holder are for the vent (top of the radio),
here are my Garmin holder...
Anyone an manufacturer for these holder ?

Thanks Frank

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac STS (BOSE w/AUX In, Massage Seats, URPAS, "Z")
6,405 Posts
Sorry I searched for 10minutes on ebay and can't find one.
There was a cell phone holder (bracket thing) looking much like this one (but not the same):
It was mounted on the right two screws holding the radio to the bracket that connects the radio and the climate control. This holder was sticking out on the right side of the radio between the radio and the dash.
I saw one or two for sale on e-bay recently for less than $10. I saw pictures with the bracket mounted but I don’t seem to recall where. This was available starting with the '96 model year.

·
Registered
1999 Cadillac Seville STS
447 Posts
I had one made by griffin I think it was that charged it and played music connected to the aux. I forget what it was called. Quit using it. It worked well and plugged right into the cigarette lighter.

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac STS (BOSE w/AUX In, Massage Seats, URPAS, "Z")
6,405 Posts
Neah, is from www.mobilcaraudio.com. Any way both are aftermarket suppliers, the one I was referring is OEM bracket (some cars came with it from factory). I am so frustrated I can not find one single picture…I have seen couple over the time, including 2 for sale on E-bay (no more than 2 weeks ago).

·
Registered
1962 coupe (selling), 1995 Seville SLS, 1966 Sedan DeVille
244 Posts
Pro-Fit is selling one for $36 and change. It looks like the attachment. I assume there is sufficient clearance from the swing of the glove box, depending on what you're mounting (short screws and nuts, etc). If you're able to snag one for $10, it's worth it.

You'll still need one of those plastic kits for whatever device you're mounting (iPhone, iPod, etc), which should go for another $10 or so on eBay.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts