Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2005 Deville
2012 CTS AWD, 2005 DeVille
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been on here of a while and was trying to search the 2nd Gen. CTS forum. It appears that the forum got a makeover and I am lost. Wanted to search the CTS forum and cannot find a search for that specific category. Probably something I am missing, but I looked all around and could only find a "search community". What am I missing?

·
Registered
2006 STS-V
657 Posts
Here?

·
2005 Deville
2012 CTS AWD, 2005 DeVille
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found the forum. I just don't know how to search in it.

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
7,730 Posts
I found the forum. I just don't know how to search in it.
It's the same for every subforum.
You can use the box at the top of the page marked "search community", or tap the 3 vertical dots in the upper right corner next to your avatar. Select "advanced search" and narrow your search using the parameters displayed.

·
Registered
96 FWB
203 Posts
Yes, as mentioned after logging in for access, punch the 3 dots to find 'Advanced Search'. The extra hint is toggle from 'Relevance' to 'Date'. Much more recent intel, and it keeps you from getting razzed for necro-posting.

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
4,699 Posts
Yes, as mentioned after logging in for access, punch the 3 dots to find 'Advanced Search'. The extra hint is toggle from 'Relevance' to 'Date'. Much more recent intel, and it keeps you from getting razzed for necro-posting.
necro-posting?? now THAT is funny right there. Good advice, but funny ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts