Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys! Sorry for my english. I'm from Russia.:bigroll:
Please enybody help me! I'm computer graphic artist and i need make Cadillac Escalade 2007year 3d model. If enybody have blueprints or image with front, back, front, top, side view of this model... P.L.E.A.S.E!!! Take this me!

·
Registered
Cadillac
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hcvone, thenks.

Hm... If I have correctly understood a question.
3d models used in computer game and film industry.

Anybody doesn't have drawings? May be somebody will scan from the manual of Cadillac? Or at nobody is not have Escalade by 2007year?)))

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I understand. Don't think you will find many 3D pixs with info. I have the 2007 service manual, you are looking more for a sales booklet, and even that only has so much info. Did you go to www.cadillac.com , you can get a lot of info there

·
Registered
2003 Escalade EXT
106 Posts
I doubt you will find anything close to what you need to make a 3d model. Not easily anyway. This is a trademark/design issue and Cadillac is not going to free publish the detailed blueprints of their vehicles for all the world (ie outside us and canada) to copy freely. That would be opening themselves up to copyright infringement. I can't see you finding what you need short of pictures.

·
Registered
Cadillac
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mobius, sorry, I don't understand, detailed blueprints by Cadillac is not free for all countries of the world and free for US? Or this is not free for all people in US and Canada too?

·
Registered
2003 Escalade EXT
106 Posts
Mobius, sorry, I don't understand, detailed blueprints by Cadillac is not free for all countries of the world and free for US? Or this is not free for all people in US and Canada too?
Not free for anyone, not even AVAILABLE for anyone due to trade secrets. But GM can more actively police copyright infringement in North America than other countries. Not saying that anyone in US can get blueprints. Saying that if GM is so secretive in North America where it can keep an eye on the competition, I imagine they are not going to let anything out of the country for fear of some manufacturer attempting to copy their vehicles with knock-offs and end up hurting their brand name. Bottom line, without permission from Cadillac you aren't going to get a detailed copy of the design drawings for the Escalade. Probably.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts