Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
ATS 2.0 Luxury
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running a SD card through the slot in the center console for their music, If so,what card and does it lose connection while using the CUE media?

·
Registered
2014 ATS4 2.0T. auto Mocha Steel Metallic
41 Posts
Re: SD Casrd Slot In Center Console

I use 16 gig ad card. No problems, works just like radio.

·
Registered
ATS Base 2.5
36 Posts
Ive used it and my only issue is that I can't get the car to recognize folder structure. I had all my songs in folders separated by artist and album name, etc... The car would only recognize the songs if they were saved without any folders.

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T Lux, 2017 MB C300 Coupe
997 Posts

Use an 8 gig SD (Sandisk) card. I copied my iTunes library via Double-Twist. Everything works as it should: Can call up by artist, genre, playlist, etc. Maybe i don't have that many tunes, but I have never had a problem with indexing as some others have had, BTW.

·
Registered
2013 3.6 RWD Premium - 2006 BMW Z4M
1,396 Posts

64 gig Sony, no folders and no issues with it.

·
Registered
'13 ATS4 2.0T, Gone but will be missed, '13 SRX4 Performance
473 Posts

Copying files from iTunes was ok but I didn't have genres, etc. I then used Double-Twist to copy files and now have the same functions that flycaster mentioned.

·
Registered
2014 ATS 2.0T Black 6M
54 Posts

Mine works absolutely nutso. It will play a song then play the first quarter of on after another, until it finally settles on the first song by title name...if I'm lucky.

The songs are organized by artist/album. I assumed the problem was the mix of different sampling rates and avi/flac/mpeg.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts