Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
04 CTS-V LS6
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Going to junk good parts soon unless someone on here needs them. Did an 8.8 swap so here's parts I have available. It's all free, or cases of beer if you're feeling generous.

Differential (need seals, have new pinion bushing)
Drive shaft (bad carrier)
Axle shafts
Rear drilled and slotted brake rotors (used) Factory front rotors (new)
Front spindles

All parts are in Illinois, but I make frequent trips to Detroit Mi.

·
Registered
07 CTS-V
351 Posts
I'll take the flex disc if it will fit my 07V. I'll PayPal the shipping costs and throw in cash for a case of beer no problem!

·
Registered
05 CTS-V and 06 CTS
69 Posts
Hey can you let me know how much it would cost for the coil covers and the front rotors shipped to Miami,FL? Thanks

·
Registered
04 CTS-V LS6
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lucaslol said:
Hey can you let me know how much it would cost for the coil covers and the front rotors shipped to Miami,FL? Thanks
I'll check but I would bet at least $75 or so... I'm heading to Michigan tomorrow morning so I'll check on Monday when I get back.

·
Registered
04 CTS-V LS6
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hefftone said:
I'd like to get the diff and axles (if they are complete). How much does all that stuff weigh?
They're complete, couldn't tell you the weight. I'll weight em on Monday when I get home.

·
Registered
04 CTS-V LS6
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Marchi1 said:
Would be interested in what you have left and live near Detroit so could meet you for some beers.......
I'll post on here the next time I head that way. Still got the rear end, axles, drive shaft and brake rotors.

·
Registered
2007 Cts-v 2007 Cts 3.6l (SOLD)
32 Posts
I'd like to grab the rear end and axles from you this weekend. I will be traveling to Indiana from saint louis.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts