Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
'98 Buick Regal LS - '91 Caddy Seville - '87 Caddy Seville!
4,425 Posts
Ralph said:
The last time Bush said war was a "last resort" he was already making plans for an invasion. I wonder if it's happening again.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4149090.stm
I'm tired of heqaring about this. to HELL with them ALL!!!

Don't worry about ti Ralph, the end will be here sooner than you think. We're all damned to burn, so why prolong this no-good existance of meaningless life?

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
good maybe we will stop ***** footing arounbd and start lobbing ICBMs at countrys that dont hold our moral values ...first Cuba.... the middle east .....then china , japan (damn the camry)

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
cut the head off that nasty snake ....then bring GM in to buy it up and work on the camry to make it into the biggest peice of crap in the world and sell it as a toyota camry just to ruin the name ...

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
illumina said:
the end will be here sooner than you think. We're all damned to burn, so why prolong this no-good existance of meaningless life?
I hope you are not serious?? I don't know how to take that except don't be depressed over this story, it's not really worth it. Concerned yes, but depressed.....no. :)

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stoneage_Caddy said:
cut the head off that nasty snake ....then bring GM in to buy it up and work on the camry to make it into the biggest peice of crap in the world and sell it as a toyota camry just to ruin the name ...

LOL!!! They could build them with no engines and people would still "eat them up!" and buy them all :cookoo:

Maybe they should be built in Iran, then we would have an excuse to carpet bomb them! :lildevil: :shhh:

·
Registered
'98 Buick Regal LS - '91 Caddy Seville - '87 Caddy Seville!
4,425 Posts
Ralph said:
I hope you are not serious?? I don't know how to take that except don't be depressed over this story, it's not really worth it. Concerned yes, but depressed.....no. :)
No Ralph, I was quite drunk last night when I wrote that, so please disregard the entire post and accept my apology. :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts