Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running there CTS in any SCCA competition? Just curious as they have solo events here a few times a year and I thought it looked fun.

++Fixx++

·
Registered
531 Posts
I've run mine, while I was doing some work on my mazda prior to adjusting the 'factory' ZERO camber that this car has. The car has understeer, if you want to be compeditive you'll need to work on the understeering issue. A larger rear sway bar should do the job along with a aggressive alignment.

I'm planing on running mine in December now that I have a more aggressive alignment done. But I still think a larger sway will be in order. You will be classed with BMW 325/330's so it's a bit of a stiff order. I ran with BMW 325 sedan in my club and I was fractions of a tenth off from what he was running. This guy normally runs a a F-Body, he brought his BMW to run against me for kicks and grins. I'm talking him into bring it back out in December so I can see what just an alignment will do.

Time will only tell..Also a better set of tires other then these Goodrock RS-A's would help greatly too!

·
Registered
356 Posts
I'm thinking about bringing it out for a track day. I know the understeer is an issue; the lean is kind of serious unless you throw it into a drift...something to fix before the event.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
MCD40