Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
'09 CTS-V Clack 6psd (manual), Recaro, Loaded...
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to say hi as today's official nOOb. Edit: I was typing while TBSS08 was typing his...Now officially "one of" Today's nOObs.

I've been here lurking for a couple of weeks, trying to stay out of trouble but that didn't work out so well.... Yesterday I traded my Jeep SRT8 in on an '09 V.

I didn't get the best deal in the world (a couple grand under MSRP) but I got the car that I really wanted. Black/Black, manual, Recaro, Roof, polished wheels.

I picked it up with 5 miles on it and now have 301 (drove it home from Dallas to Austin). As a long time GM owner ('91 ZR1, '01 Z06, '03 Z06 then the Jeep) all I can is WOW, GM really pulled out the stops on this one.

Wishfully speaking, if the CTS-V was to be platform for the future of American cars, there would be no point in buying cars built anywhere else.

In any event, I look forward to learning from all of you and thanks for having me!

So for my first question, is there any way to change my "name" as it seems somewhat dated already...

·
Premium Member
2009 CTS-V Black/Black, manual
1,371 Posts
Congrats!! and welcome to the forum.

Not sure about changing your name, but I'm sure one of the forum monitors/admins will chime in soon to answer your question.

Rob

·
Registered
09 CTS-V a tuxedo with a jetpack!
2,460 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Contact "Florian" a moderator here with a specific name that you wish and he is quite helpful in any needs here. Click Cadillac owners group (underlined) up there above the little car pic and you'll see blue moderators to the right. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Although you've already seen 'em I figured I'd add a few pics.

I really like this car!

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the warm welcome folks!

I posted pics of the car earlier today but I suspect that they're still being reviewed by the admins as they haven't posted yet.

I'll try again tomorrow.

-

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
we dont review pix prior to being posted. We just delete the nasty ones if necessary.

F

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Each time I try to post any pics, I keep getting this message. :hmm:

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts