Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've been looking at purchasing a Caddy for a while, so I figured I'd do some online research, and found this site.

I love my Corvette, but there are times when it just isn't practical (two-seat, no luggage space, not a wondeful winter car), so I've been looking for some supplemental transportation. Normally I'd say I was looking for a "beater," but I don't think a Cadillac qualifies for that in the same way that my current oil-drinking Ford does :)

I'm looking at an '89 Sedan DeVille, and if everything goes well, I should take possession early next week. I need to put it on a lift and get a look at the mechanicals, but if it is in the condition that the owner described to me, then I'm definitely going to buy it. I posted a thread here if anyone has specific comments about things to look for.

I guess I have wide-ranging tastes, because I certainly enjoy flying down a winding road with the tops off the 'Vette, feeling every bump and groove in the pavement, while the radio strains to be heard over the roar of the exhaust, but I also think it would be nice to have a more "sedate" car on some occasions.

Any others out there who own both a Caddy and a 'Vette, and know what I'm talking about?

Joe

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome..... Thanks for signing up :wave:

Our admin (sal) used to have a vette, and he gave it up for a 95 FW...... Good luck!!! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts