Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks redline goods

and a pic of my v because i've never posted one... she is awaiting to be slammed on the qa1s and gc... so bare with me... lol

·
Registered
Silver '05 V
1,238 Posts
A lil more swade never hurt anyone. One more pic a lil further back to show the whole center console would be terrific.

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Redline Goods doesn't get enuff credit for being a good vendor. Quality products and a wide range of choices. And great processing.

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Redline Goods doesn't get enuff credit for being a good vendor. Quality products and a wide range of choices. And great processing.

couldn't agree more!!! fast shipping easy to install!!! these guys are in POLAND also... didnt know that...

as for the pic of the whole console i will get right on that... wanted up close to show the nappiness!!!!!!!!! lol

now i need the arm rest and steering wheel!!!!

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here is a rev shot... this boot is 1 inch shorter then stock (on stock shifter for now.)

and another shot

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
from what i can see it matches the fake swayde inserts... nice

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn, i miss uberty
what the hell ever happened to him? must have missed it when he left or w/e happened...

and yes it matches our alcantara very nicley!!!!!

·
Registered
05 CTS-V raven black
1,131 Posts
looks great, is it an exact match for the inserts???...and how much was it?? if ya don't mind

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
matches almost perfect! stitching is great! $54 shipped from poland

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
Very nice. Almost looks stock :thumbsup:

·
Registered
04 CTS-V with a little hp persuasion device
3,824 Posts
Wow that stock shifter up in reverse looks like it should belong in a 4x4! I forgot how long and awkward the throws were with the stocker! Boot looks good, now get rid of that stock shifter!

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow that stock shifter up in reverse looks like it should belong in a 4x4! I forgot how long and awkward the throws were with the stocker! Boot looks good, now get rid of that stock shifter!
everytime i shift i sing row row row your boat lol... i know katech shifter is next after these motor mounts

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
I've been running black swayde with silver piping for a few years now. But I think I'm gonna change to black swayde with tan double stitching since I have the tan interior...

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts

That is if you can even GET the stock shifter into reverse :histeric:

I could never even get mine in 75% of the time until I went with UUC :alchi:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts