Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance|2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
6,421 Posts
I think they're RWD Seville only, not that they wouldn't fit a car like ours but the look isn't 100% right. Isn't it just the centercaps that are different?

·
Super Moderator
2014 ELR
9,920 Posts
No, the actual wheel is different. Compare the center mounting for the center cap. Also, isn't the Seville 5x4.75" bolt pattern?

·
Registered
'66 SDV, '76 FWB, '80 Hearse, '71 Riviera & '75 Chevy RV
531 Posts
There's no doubt that this is a different wheel than the set I picked up (off an '89 Brougham). Look at the edge of the wheels. The spokes on these meet the rim very near the edge of the wheel, while on the Caddy wires I picked up, there is a greater distance between the outer edge of the wheel, and where the spokes begin. Apologies if that doesn't make sense, but I'm not home to take a picture and compare.

Long story short, jay is right: there are more differences than just the cap. Not sure of the bolt pattern, but I swear I've seen some pictures of these older-style "elegante" wheels on '80s Broughams, Fleetwoods etc.

·
Registered
Past: 95 Fleetwood, 91 Brougham. Now: 92 Lexus SC300
5,418 Posts
My 1991 Brougham has a set of factory wires, and those are definetly different from mine. Mine have a much deeper lip on them, and the center caps are different. Although those center caps are absolutely cherry, they are usually faded.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts