Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 CTS Vsport
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealership here in Nashville (Andrews Cadillac) actually has a black CTS-V Wagon for sale on the show floor (they were allowed to order one, fully loaded of course). And it looks as ridiculously awesome as I expected. It's probably the only one in the state of Tennessee. If anyone wants it, you'd better act fast.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
16,557 Posts
I watched them unload a base black on black Vagon yesterday in Jacksonville at Claude Nolan Caddy. Just a "base" Vagon with a sunroof.

Paul

·
Registered
'11 CTS-V wagon 6MN
47 Posts
It's probably the only one in the state of Tennessee. If anyone wants it, you'd better act fast.
I've got one here on the other end of the Volunteer state :). But my dealer (Memphis) has 4 more coming, so there may be more around that we might think. All automatics. Think the stick V-wagon is going to be the rare bird...

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
16,557 Posts
I've got one here on the other end of the Volunteer state :). But my dealer (Memphis) has 4 more coming, so there may be more around that we might think. All automatics. Think the stick V-wagon is going to be the rare bird...
...in the Diamond Edition.

·
Registered
CTS-V Sportwagon - BDE
3 Posts
...in the Diamond Edition.
I picked my CTS-V SW Black Diamond Edition up this week. My first American car in over a decade (previously a BMW guy) and I can honestly say, it is the best driving family practical car I have come across in a long time.

I had to order mine and waited about six weeks for it. I opted for the auto since this is not my track car and even with the auto still find this to be one massive blast to drive. Nothing like having a "sport car" pull next to you while your in "the family truckster" and then leaving them behind on the change.

To all the fine folks at Cadillac - thank you for showing that America can build a world car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts