685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Details on the Braselton Bash:
Saturday, July 21, 2007
5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Proceeds for this show will benefit the Hot Rodder's Childrens Charity

Car Show Info:
All makes and models welcome.
Participants vote top 25 cars with awards presented.
Prize drawings!
Activities for the whole family!

NOTE: In case of rain, please call the information line before you leave for the show.
1-800-950-9503, ext. 345

YearOne
located in the "Braselton TechCenter"
1001 Cherry Dr.
Braselton, GA. 30517
1-800-950-9503
For Directions look here:
http://www.yearone.com/infocenter.asp?icl=0&iclSEC=6&iclURL=http://www.yearone.com/content/ic/links_directions.asp

Let's have as huge CTS-V turnout on that weekend!!

If you guys let me know how many are attending I could see about reserving a number of spaces needed so the V's can park all together.:thumbsup:

And remember folks, there's a burnout comp near the end of the cruise. So if you'd like to try it out I'd suggestion getting some cheap wheels and tires to do this!!!... Maybe even soak 'em in bleach the night before.. Muhhahahahha :thumbsup::stirpot:

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
837 Posts
I'm expecting to be in ATL this weekend but waiting for my Impala bro's to decide which one we're going to. I'll be in my V either way, though. Hmmmmmmmm....

·
Registered
1997 Polo Green Cadillac Seville STS
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmm, there's a big cruise-in in Canton on Sat. as well. Decisions, decisions.

Ahh The one at Riverstone Shopping Center off Hwy 5 north?

Well one thing I know for sure is that YearOne always holds the burnout comp.... You won't find that in a shopping center parking lot...:):):):bouncy:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm expecting to be in ATL this weekend but waiting for my Impala bro's to decide which one we're going to. I'll be in my V either way, though. Hmmmmmmmm....

Ummm well uyou could just start bragging that you can do the biggest Burn out of the whole club... LOL It'll get 'em going....

·
Registered
Cadillac 06' CTS-V
140 Posts
I would definitely prefer the one in Braselton but it's a long ass drive for me.
So is Canton at the Riverstone shopping center? I am in the middle for both of these, leaning toward Braselton Bash. If something changes, what are the details for the one in Canton (time, etc.)?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think the times for both Cruises is about the same ... Starts at 5 - 6 PM ends around 9 PM.... I've never been to the one in Canton, But at yearone , there is alway's a good turn out.. I think the owner of Yearone has a CTS -V

·
Registered
Nada
2,053 Posts
what are the activities other than the car show? i'll probably have my little one with me and i wouldn't get there til 6, maybe 6:30.

·
Registered
'11 CTS V Coupe
106 Posts
Who actually made the show? I only saw two V's. Hush, i was hoping to meet up with you to hear that new cam in person. Maybe at the next event. I got my headers and tune at Vengeance last month. Good guys. I had to bring the wife and kids along to make this show. Good turnout otherwise. Year One shows typically fill out.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Who actually made the show? I only saw two V's. Hush, i was hoping to meet up with you to hear that new cam in person. Maybe at the next event. I got my headers and tune at Vengeance last month. Good guys. I had to bring the wife and kids along to make this show. Good turnout otherwise. Year One shows typically fill out.

Drago,

I was there with the Galaxy Silver 2000 Daytona GP , Black Sunshine, (Parked with the Impala Club) and 12race (Tim) was parked next space to the right of me . It was nice to meet you Tim! Come back next month!.. (Tim is the only person I got to talk to...) I was surprised not to see Kevin with his CTS-V

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what are the activities other than the car show? i'll probably have my little one with me and i wouldn't get there til 6, maybe 6:30.

HushH, Year One always has the air cushsioned play houses and slides they bring out so the kids can have fun.. You should try it next Month...

I'm wondering what 12race thought of that Turbo Grand National doing that burn out>?... :):)

·
Registered
'11 CTS V Coupe
106 Posts
I saw the silver V (guess that was 12race / Tim) but didn't see anyone hanging around. Would have liked to meet every one. I left around 8PM so i guess I may have missed a few late comers.

·
Registered
Nada
2,053 Posts
Sorry guys. I didn't make it to the local (Canton) one either. My trip this past week to NJ caught up with me and I was just beat. I'll definitely put it on my calendar for next month.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
837 Posts
I was there with about ten members of the local Impala clubs. Saw one other V there. Saw the owner when I pulled in but we missed each other by the end of the show so I didn't get to talk to him.

GREAT field of cars.

·
Registered
Cadillac 06' CTS-V
140 Posts
Dave - Nice to meet you and chat for a short time. Nice GTP!

I brought my 10 year old son, so was running around a bit with him. Besides being toasty hot, there is stuff for kids, and the inside sitting area with A/C was needed for breaks from, the heat.

Gene (Black Beauty) - walked by the row of SS's, sorry I missed connecting.

Nice event, won a doorprize drawing :highfive:

Burn out contest was pretty good. Dave you asked about the Grand National, yeah always funky hearing six instaed of eight cranking away. Interesting three pick up trucks (one diesel) entered.

If we can plan anything for the V's in the future for Braselton, mark your calendars;

8/18 - 5pm to 9pm
9/15 - 5pm - 9pm
10/20 - 5pm to 9pm
11/10 - 11am - 5pm

Picked up a bunch of cruise-in and car show flyers for other events. Will post lon seperate thread.

BTW - saw a silver V headed to Cleveland. Running next to each other on 53 headed west. Nice wheels.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tim,

If you like going to shows and cruises, Let me know what area you prefer. I've got a shit load of shows I can list.

·
Registered
Cadillac 06' CTS-V
140 Posts
Tim,

If you like going to shows and cruises, Let me know what area you prefer. I've got a shit load of shows I can list.
I live in Cumming, so anything within about an hour drive is realistic. There is a car show in downtown Cumming this Saturday. Not sure that I will show, but may do a fly-by. Have out of town vistors this weekend that want to hit the lake for water based big block fun (502 mag, lighting headers, K&N, chip and custom tune in 24' Vindicator)

Cruise-ins, parking lot hang outs or official shows are always nice to know about. Always like to see other V's and nice street cars. Just say no to ricers:stirpot:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts