Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics?? I've seen a couple but not really good ones, if you have any, please share, post, email.

Also, I found out they are polished not chrome, how hard to keep clean & maintain?

Thanks!!!

Daffy ([email protected])

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Me likey.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
(Gawd I hope no one has posted this already)

Anyone have any pics of the optional wheels on a Platinum V?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Polished are just as easy as anything else to maintain. I actually prefer it because it shines but doesn't "shout" like chrome does. I wonder how much these things are through GM parts???

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Page 1: 1-1 of 1 items

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GM PART # 17800210
CATEGORY: Wheels
PACK QTY: 4 CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $424.29
OUR PRICE: $356.40
DESCRIPTION: 18x18.5 Wheel Kit (18" DN209, Polished Dual 7 Spoke Design (Sold as set of 4)
This is priced per wheel with minimum purchase quantity of four. Adding one to your shopping cart will price no less than four.
The 18" Accessory wheel is applicable on CTS-V models only. There is no new tire necessary, the original factory installed tires can be re-used. TPM sensors are re-used and calibration is not required.

$1,435.55 delivered.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
For those who bought the CTS-V optional DN209 polished wheels, did they come with the polished center cap or was that a separate purchase?

Randy

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
I just reused the old ones. I believe the "polished" was found to be another part that really didn't exist. It's just the stock center caps. These are also the caps in the pictures by the way. :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
10 Participants
CVP33