Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Charger Scat Pack- Auto/Corvette LS3-Auto
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some info from Tracy.

1) RX Performance parted ways with Tommy.
a) Poor order fulfillment, incomplete/wrong orders & made in China parts.
b) Tommy has the old website. but a new name.
c) Tommy has no rights to the products as Tracy holds the patents.
d) Tommy will more than likely be served with cease & desist notices.

2) New website will be built.

3) New phone #
727-235-1713

4) It will take some tome for Tracy to get back to selling "Made in the USA" products.

The bottom line is if you want the real deal get with Tracy.

·
Registered
2015 ATS 3.6 RWD Premium
502 Posts
All good news. Tracy was and is the only one who knew the products and the technical aspects. He's the only one I would talk to when I had questions. Can't wait to see his new setup.

·
Registered
CTS
1,882 Posts
Thanks all!! We could not get the new fulfillment center in Zephyrhills to get orders straight and quality control was horrible. Tried for 4 months and the error rate was not acceptable. Gave Tommy & Mike the opportunity to align and continue w/us but they chose Zeph hills so were sad to part ways, but that's the only way we could ensure prompt order attention, quick shipments, and maintain quality.

Email direct: [email protected] for any orders or tracking and support.

Lead time for special orders is down to 1-3 days, standard we are doing a good job of same day shipping if the order hits before noon EST.

ATS 2.0L is now finished w/out the "whistle noise". Just finished the system for the LT4 DI supercharged GM V8's (appears the RX is the only one available to date that halts all of this:

Removing the upper plenum you can see the amount of ingestion in just 1100 miles (yes, owner picked car up at dealer in TX, drove here to FL to finish the final design, and is on his way back...and is averaging 2.9 MPG more than the trip here now the oil is stopped).

The hard part with the LT4 is GM hid the dirty side (foul) vent tube under the main body of the super charger, so the oil comes right up the valley tube into the supercharger lower housing. No way to even see it to inspect it! So we snaked in the boroscope and found this:

After removing the upper plenum cover, and opening the bypass valve you can see straight down in to it:

We machined an aluminum plug that is tapered so it will fit into the dirty side port and wedge to a capture grove and effectively seal it and ensure it can't come loose:

When tapped into place securely this is the result:

so this entry path is now plugged. We then move to the drivers side valve cover and use it for evacuation providing proper cross flow flushing and evacuation, and now all PCV vapors run through the RX separating system removing the oil and other damaging compounds so the intake valves now remain deposit free:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pz0zTQ1bz0

Your not going to have the detonation and pulled timing related to the oil presence in the combustion chamber, engine will run cooler, more efficient, and producing more power and fuel economy.

Also, if you look at any older supercharged intercooler over time, this oil bakes onto the fins insulating them so heat transfer is reduced, and eventually clogs them reducing air flow through.

To date, the ATS RX system equipped cars have NOT had any piston failures as it corrects the issue causing the hydrolock and broken pistons. So that is good news....app 3 years in use now.

Were still seeing the CTS and 3.6L ATS engines with little to no intake valve coking over time after the RX system was installed with 68,000 miles on the oldest test car.

We have also added the crushed walnut shell media valve cleaning service:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONp6gQXpyKU

Thanks all!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think it went like this.
Tommy - Wanted to run on the cheap.
Tracy - Wanted quantity made in USA products & #1 customer service.

·
Registered
5 Posts
All good news. Tracy was and is the only one who knew the products and the technical aspects. He's the only one I would talk to when I had questions. Can't wait to see his new setup.
Is that a fact? Really? Just how do you know this? Did Tracy tell you that?

Exactly what do you know about what I (Tommy) or anyone else knows???

I'm definitely not explaining all Tracy's lies and delusions here but I will say anyone who bad mouths myself or Mike is a moron. If you only know Tracy's version of the story and that's good enough for you to slander people and their business, you deserve to be his customer. I'm sure he'll be kicked off of this forum just like all the others he's been banned from, this whole thread is SPAM. Instead of focusing on making a living he trolls the forums spreading lies about how we sell "cheap Chinese knockoffs" and have no right to sell the RX brand of products. HYSTERICAL, we're the ones who are licensed by the owners of the products that he sold e.g. catch cans, domains, intellectual properties, etc.

Does he own RX Performance Products, LLC? You bet. The partner he walked on didn't want it or it's debt and coming lawsuits. Why would he?

We sell the latest version of the RX catch can that Tracy created and he had no problem with the fact that the new owner has a manufacturing facility in China, in fact he raved about it. It put the business in a very scalable position by having the components manufactured there and the products assembled here in the USA. He is most likely selling the old version because he has no access to the latest version that we sell. He's the one that has almost tanked this business at every turn and we were left to pick up the pieces. Had he properly set up and trained the fulfillment center we wouldn't have had any issues and things would be booming with enough business for everyone. Instead he chooses this drama and I can tell you, it's not going so well for him. Eventually we'll drop the RX name all together and re-brand everything just to not have to here the name Tracy Lewis any longer or have to deal with his cronies which happen to be in short supply.

Anyway, I could go on and on and on. Not doing it though. If you guys want to support him go right ahead, we could care less about what he does and really don't have time for this childish nonsense. Seriously if you don't know me or Mike stay out of this, there are two sides to every situation. Plus this is none of your business.

·
Registered
2015 ATS 3.6 RWD Premium
502 Posts
Oh, the disgruntled ex-partner...my knowledge of what you don't know, Tommy, was evident in more than a few communications in which you displayed your lack of product technical knowledge and follow up for customer technical support. I've purchased two catch cans from Tracy and will continue to support his efforts.

As you said..."I could go on and on"...but what's the point. No real need to embarrass you on a forum website.

·
Registered
548 Posts
There's always two sides to an argument. Unfortunately, this is just bad for business since this is all talk, there's no real evidence to support either side.

I've held off getting a catch can setup b/c I didn't know whether to go with TRS and RX. Since I'm in Tampa, I was leaning towards RX and just have them do the install, but now TRS it is.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When I started this thread I obviously didn't have both sides of the story.... I still don't.

My interaction with Tracy was 90% on the technical side and 10% on the business side. All of my transactions were fine. No issues ordering or shipping.

So... decide for yourself which way you need to go.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts