Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had front and rear passive suspension installed on my 94 STS and now I have the RSS message on my dash. Is there a way to have that removed by doing it myself or do I have to let the Caddy dealership take care of that for me? I dont thing the message will hurt anything but its just rather anoying to me. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
You CAN remove the message.... Its a very simple procedure..... Search the forums, its been said......

Note.... Be VERY careful, as you accessing the computers "innards"..... One wrong move and it could be really bad.... Not trying to discourage you, and it IS simple, but just dont do it real fast......

Welcome to CF..... Thanks for signing up :wave:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Where

The post is called [url="http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3614]Strut Issues: Must Read"[/url] <--Click link. It was started by MiishMiish and is loacted under the Coupe Deville/Sedan Deville Section.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re:

Thanks for the info and also thanks for the Welcome, seems like a cool site.

·
Registered
9 Posts
94 Moca STS said:
I just had front and rear passive suspension installed on my 94 STS and now I have the RSS message on my dash. Is there a way to have that removed by doing it myself or do I have to let the Caddy dealership take care of that for me? I dont thing the message will hurt anything but its just rather anoying to me. Thanks for any help.
Did you find a way to disable the message?
Thank you for any help you might give me!!!!!!!!
However, my car is a 94 Eldorado, is yours a Deville 86?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
chaslchapman