Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does it seem like the ride in the CTS-V's have a rougher ride after the bushing upgrade, or is it just me?????:confused:

·
Registered
798 Posts
LS6-CTS-V said:
Does it seem like the ride in the CTS-V's have a rougher ride after the bushing upgrade, or is it just me?????:confused:
Not necessarily just you. Go back to the 9/14 thread "fg2 from jason...". Folks who did bushing and/or fg2 shock adds had various comments regards stiffer ride feel. I could swear I read, but could not locate, one complaint that the resultant ride was harsh enough to have them consider removing the bushings. There is also a thread about a squeak from the bushings that can be solved with a litlle lubricant.

The concensus opinion is any move toward a more racecar-like suspension performance comes at the expense of decreased luxury-ride feel.

·
Registered
843 Posts
at first no....but now that i have it for a while...its deffinitly stiffer....bumps are more pronounced...its alittle stiffer...befor, i could rip em in 3rd...now it just kicks me in the seat...traction baby..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
438 Posts
I think the car feels a little stiffer, but I really mean a little tighter. I don't think the ride quality is significantly changed, it's not even noticeable very often and I certainly wouldn't call it "compromised."

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,938 Posts
I'm four or five weeks into my bushings, and I sense no discernable difference in ride.:yup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts