Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also I am ready o upgrade my standard rotors and brakes. Any good deals along with prop and cons as to which ones I should choose:stirpot:

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
I too chose the UUC Rotors. Luke's got a good deal going for us.

Anybody interested in my 14" BAER Big Brakes?:(

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
I really like a term I heard on TV....it was from a show called.....damn, I think it was called Monster Garage...they used to always say....FREEBIE...FREEBIE...FREEBIE......

So to answer your questions Roberto, Yes, Im in :D And the hood to....WE cant have that beautiful thing going on someone elses car!! Thats for us to enjoy :D

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac STS
742 Posts
thanks guys I think i gonna go with the uuc.
Hmmm.... it's better then the r1's huh??
i have the r1's and have been happy with them so far (about 1 month). don't know how they compare to the uuc's.

·
Registered
2007 CTS 3.6 w/ sport package and luxury package
18 Posts
So what about pads...been doing some research, but can't seem to find the best pads for an 07' WITH the performance package. A lot of the brake pads say "except performance" - And the ones that do have pads for the front, don't usually have the same pad for the rear. I don't need a lot of performance, but I would like a slight upgrade...anybody??

·
Registered
2013 Acura ILX / 2011 Camaro LS
1,007 Posts
I put R1 Slotted rotors and Duralast Gold Ceramic's from autozone on my front, I almost went with Hawk but at the last minute picked some Duralast up from autozone. I really like them, they stop good (alot better then stock) and have very minimal dust. After 250 miles or so they had developed a slight squeal but after I bedded in it went away and really increased the braking. Not to mention the Duralast have a lifetime warranty so if I go through them quickly I can just pull them off and get some more

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,840 Posts
R1 concepts, a site vender by the way, has the performance brakes rotors and pads all the way around. Send them a PM and tell them what specific pads rotors you want and your email address for PayPal. Then he'll send you an invoice at a discounted rate for forum members. So the prices at r1conspects.com aren't final for us.

KOT

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
Hi,
Tried to replace the rotor but I Can not loosen or undo the 2 bolts holding them. I might break them if I keep turning. Help!!!
2 bolts? do you nean the set screw that holds the rotor to the hub or the bolts on the caliper?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts