Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all fellow cadillacens. First let me say ty for forum and allowing me on and future help. I've been looking up everywhere and can't find a shred of help. My issue. 04 ext I have a few issues that just arrived 4000, mi over my warranty. Cluster gauges went wacky. Just purchased new stepper motors in route. 2nd opened my sunroof on a beautiful day in this winter. And I'm now stuck in the full open position.No clue. Main reason,sorry if I get overwhelming or whelmed. Been trying to get answerso badly. Plz bare with me. Switched to oem aftermarket 24" Cadillac rims. I can't haul anything it runs. If I weight shift for any reason I rub. Mainly on back but I know the front some times. I want to try and lift it even if it's only a few inches i was told not to. Down grade rims would cost to much. I really want to keep them if I can. And I did see a thread about a 07 that worked perfect. But I have no clue and need your help to know what I can and should t do. What I should get and use. Your help will be so greatly appreciated.i am self mechanically Cloned. But this is my first truck and lift. I don't want to mess my baby up at all. Ty

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
The sun roof could be a fuse or relay

Is the air shocks working? It shouldn't rub if the shocks are working correctly

The larger rims may require some cutting around the wheel wells in the front(not sure if it's rubbing in front or rear)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts