Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
'05 Cadillac CTS-V Redline
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows if a roof spoiler exists for the CTS/CTS-V and where I could find it

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya thats what im looking for. But i have an '05 so it would have to be first gen. Will it fit a first gen?

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
117 Posts
Sorry about that for some reason i thought i read it fit all. I saw another like that but it doesn't fit the 05 either....but D3 makes it so maybe you can hit them up and see if they ever made one for 04-07.

·
Registered
2005 cts-v
81 Posts
The one I bought is through a company called "Ameba" it is like a soft bendable wing that matches the window curve perfect...Quality product and painted to match...Matt

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya ill contact D3 about that. Cts-v2k5, do you have any pictures of it or a link to "Ameba"? i looked but found nothing

·
Registered
'04 CTS-V
18 Posts
Is amebawings.com the company you were talking about? Sorry, post count is too low to post a link.

I'm kinda curious what it would look like myself.

·
Registered
2005 cts-v
81 Posts
I'm on vacation up in VT with my family...I have pics of the spoiler installed on my car at home...I'll be home Tuesday and can post pics then...I bought it off FleeBay when they had a listing for the new V2....I emailed the guy and he said it would fit...I was really leary because I bought before I looked and it was actually shipped from Taiwan! It is extremely bendable like a wet noodle....It has been installed since march and no problems what so ever....It is the perfect length for the V1 rear window....Personally I love it but a lot of other forum members have their reservations....It really adds a new line to the rear of the car and gives it that M5 rear wing look....took two people to install it and would def suggest it to others....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya that would be great if you could get some pics up here. I actually found a roof spoiler that Sarona makes and fits the first gens. Haven't seen any other pics of the first gens with roof spoilers, that would be great if you could post those pics

·
Registered
2005 cts-v
81 Posts
Here is the Ameba spoiler installed on my car...great fit and glue is holding strong..it's a mess....pardon the filthy car...at the shop having the super charger installed so hope you like it Matt.

·
Registered
06CTS-V BOLT-ON,06JEEP TJ BUILT, 91 350SDL turbo(daily)
967 Posts
Here is the Ameba spoiler installed on my car...great fit and glue is holding strong..it's a mess....pardon the filthy car...at the shop having the super charger installed so hope you like it Matt.
where did you get that rear spoiler !!!!

·
Registered
'04 CTS-V, '07 SRT8 Jeep, '86 Fiero
1,646 Posts

·
Registered
2005 cts-v
81 Posts
I like that style too....looks like that one mounts to the painted surface? The one I bought...the ameba brand....is soft and bendable it wraps around the window and follows the roof line perfectly....I got lucky I bought it from ebay and didn't notice that it was coming from Taiwan!!!! when I received the box it looked like it had been opened by customs once or twice and had tons of Chinese characters all over it on three or four stickers....I was really glad it showed up and was not a scam....I will take a look on my ebay history and see if I can find the seller who sold it to me....I like how mine is very low profile and does not stick out to much unless you are at the back of the car....From what I can find on google the company's full name is Ameba wings....they have a shoty website that has no pics but through google images I found my spoiler mounted on a grey M3 truck lid....best of luck Matt

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
i like the evo diffuser look. but i still think stock is the best
this roof spoiler looks to tacked on IMO

·
Registered
'04 CTS-V, '07 SRT8 Jeep, '86 Fiero
1,646 Posts
That's my first V. I thought in pictures that it looked horrible and would be ripped off soon after purchase, but in person it actually looks pretty decent.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts