Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 88 Eldorado Biarritz with issues. Including rough idle and lights but the main issue right now is that has a roof leak in rear passenger area. It does have a sunroof however it doesn't seem to leak. If it rains the headliner which is sagging, the back seat and floorboard get wet on passenger side. I read an older post regarding sunroof drains. I found the drain holes in the front and ran weedeater string down them then poured water down holes and they drain just fine. Yesterday I took the car through the electric car wash. I heard a gurgling sound in the rear of the car roof. Like something sucking for air and then the water came running out of the rear passenger side roof. When I left the wash bay I hit the breaks pretty firmly and water came out of the sunroof area and down the back of my neck. Long story short... is there another drain somewhere in the rear of the car that may be plugged? If so I will need a little descriptions on how to locate it as I admit I am a female and don't understand the codes and slang used in many posts here.

·
Registered
Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't see any at the rear of the sunroof. I guess I will just try prodding around and see if I get lucky enough to hit a drain line.

Thanks for your help. I will post if this fixes the problem if not I will post again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts