Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a look at these. They're supposed to be for BB Cad's.....?
Anyone happen to know who makes/sells them and what they're worth?

Thanks

and another.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
lux hauler said:
Take a look at these. They're supposed to be for BB Cad's.....?
Anyone happen to know who makes/sells them and what they're worth?

Thanks

never seen that setup before altho ive seen a few similar to it
just wondering who made the thing
looks like a SBF rocker with some sort of stand setup
im sure it would work ok
and youd gain a few horse
find out who made it if you could
i would think that the stands would have to be milled to make everything line up
later JW
oh yeah
who is doing your machine work ?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JWalker said:
never seen that setup before altho ive seen a few similar to it
just wondering who made the thing
looks like a SBF rocker with some sort of stand setup
im sure it would work ok
and youd gain a few horse
find out who made it if you could
i would think that the stands would have to be milled to make everything line up
later JW
oh yeah
who is doing your machine work ?
It's supposed to be set up for the Caddy motor.....? I never thought to check them on my heads. They were right there too. :rolleyes:
He doesn't know who made them. He got them from someone else.
The machine shop is Wakeman Parts......Chuck Jackson.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
lux hauler said:
It's supposed to be set up for the Caddy motor.....? I never thought to check them on my heads. They were right there too. :rolleyes:
He doesn't know who made them. He got them from someone else.
The machine shop is Wakeman Parts......Chuck Jackson.

I was going to say Wakeman but
Anyhow i know Chuck
I have had him do some crankshaft repair for me
If you arent gonna use em id be interested in them just to have them around
I have several sets of rockers around that people have made up and i just collect oddball cadillac stuff
lemme know
jw
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JWalker said:
I was going to say Wakeman but
Anyhow i know Chuck
I have had him do some crankshaft repair for me
If you arent gonna use em id be interested in them just to have them around
I have several sets of rockers around that people have made up and i just collect oddball cadillac stuff
lemme know
jw
I kinda figured you'd know him....lots of people do.
He's definitely a different kind of person. One of those that will get under your skin if you let him.....I don't let him.
Email me about the rockers.....or just get ahold of Chuck.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top