Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, if you saw my post about the new JL Audio processor coming out you guys might be more interested in this. It looks like Rockford has been able to do in one piece what JL is having to do in two. There are two versions of the Rockford piece with version one doing about everything we need. This is a link to a post about this device. If not supposed to link, sorry.:( About the only information available. Oh, cost will be about $299.99:D I'll be buying this one.

http://www.carsound.com/cgi-bin/UBB_CGI/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=010916;p=1

Shane

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Well, I had been thinking of getting a PDA for a while. I just wish there were a way to just use a laptop.

·
Registered
'04 CTSV
60 Posts
ssmith100 said:
2/2/2006

Rockford now has the 3sixty specs up on there website if anyone is interested. I've already found a nice spot for it when it becomes available.

www.rockfordfosgate.com

Shane

Shane,
Have you installed your 3sixty yet? I had one shipped 2 weeks ago, and my installer is having feedback problems. They are "re-doing everything" as I type......

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JRoller,

Haven't bought one yet. I've been waiting to see when the Alpine PXE-H650 will be released. From what I've been told it will not have a seperate volume control which is more beneficial for me. If I had to do it right now I would be using the 3sixty over the Cleansweep. What type of feedback problems are they having???? I've got the amplified Bose speaker leads going to my JL amps and don't have any problems. The only short coming being the Bose amp crossover point, equalization and lack of a good signal.

Shane

·
Registered
'04 CTSV
60 Posts
ssmith100 said:
JRoller,

Haven't bought one yet. I've been waiting to see when the Alpine PXE-H650 will be released. From what I've been told it will not have a seperate volume control which is more beneficial for me. If I had to do it right now I would be using the 3sixty over the Cleansweep. What type of feedback problems are they having???? I've got the amplified Bose speaker leads going to my JL amps and don't have any problems. The only short coming being the Bose amp crossover point, equalization and lack of a good signal.

Shane
Shane,
I ended up taking them the schematics from cadillacfaq, and they were able to figure it out (thank god for cadillacfaq). I should get the car back tomorrow, and I'll post some pictures and let you know how it sounds.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts