Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is kind of a general topic but I wanted to know has anyone here bought parts from rockauto.com for 91-93 devilles. Wat are ur exp. w/ them??? Their prices seem good but just wanted to check with someone who's bought from them b4 ordering.

thanks

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,781 Posts
While not for a '91-'93 I have ordered from them, just last month was the most recent. Their prices are good and shipping is extremely fast.

·
Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
1,164 Posts
I have ordered parts from them about 5 times, and have all good things to say. I will order from them again. You might also look at www.gmpartsdirect.com, but their catalog system sucks major donkeys compared to Rock Auto. Their prices are not bad, though.

·
Registered
927 Posts
rockauto has given me flawless service i've ordered over a 100 items from them and each one has been perfect never a wrong item sent always next day shipments etc. the prices are unbeatable too

gmpartsdirect needs to put some effort into their catalog of parts it's lacking and that's putting it nicely I haven't ordered from gmparts in a while they have great prices but the shipping is ok.

·
Registered
88 Sedan Deville, 89 Eldorado, 11 SRX, 18 CT6
130 Posts
1988 cadillac sedan deville
1990 cadillac fleetwood
1991 chevrolet lumina
1999 Bmw 5 series
2000 ford focus.

all of these cars i've ordered parts through rockauto.com. had no problems.
have a 5% discount code emailed to me every month, feel free to pass it along. ive spent over 2,000 with them, including discounts lol. its good to have OEM parts on the car, it just seems to run a lot better.

338483302755 <-- put that code in at checkout

Phil

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
plus their prices beat the dealer 2 fold. dealer wanted 88 dollars for one rear ball joint. 57 on rockauto. i could get next day air and still save!

·
Registered
88 Sedan Deville, 89 Eldorado, 11 SRX, 18 CT6
130 Posts
hey... on the topic.... i ordered a butload of parts from them. turns out, that i may not have noticed that one line thats says "not in stock, delayed part, may take 12 days bla bla bla) i emailed them, and they stated that it was that one part that was delaying about 15 other parts from one warehouse. they replied asking if it was ok or would i like to cancel that part. i replied is it possible to recieve all the other parts and wait on the one part? (a dinky little distributor rotor) and they replied that they would not only do just that ( send me every other part) but as soon as they recieved the last part, they would cover the overnight shipping of that part. AWESOMENESS!!! i guess it does pay to order from the same place over and over and over and over lol

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i just recieved my order today. seem like tha rite parts. an their prices are real good for ac delco stuff

·
Registered
93 SDV / 94 Z28 Conv. 355
157 Posts
I've heard nothing but great things about them. I just ordered Delco rapid fire plugs, wires, rotor, cap, cap cover and coil, for 162$ after 5% discount. Not too bad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts