Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
07 CTS. black,18" STS polished rims, V grill
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
It was a sad day on the forum when Bob sold his Vadermobile and bought a Hummer. I was looking for a hood and a rear trunk deck for my black 07 CTS and he offered to sell me his old hood. I was traveling up to Chicago from Huntersville NC last week and meet Bob at his shop to swap out my hood for his, (mine had some previous bondo on it that I did not like).

I would just like to let everyone know he is one hell of a guy!! One of the kindest and easy spoken persons I have meet in a long time. We had to go down to the local hardware store and get different hardware because the bolts are different from the 04 to the 07. The hood fit like a glove and was in perfect condition.

Bob has already started to customize his Hummer and it is one bad ride! I have never driven in one and I was extremely impressed with it. My two boys saw it and said they want me to sell the CTS and buy a Hummer now!! I'm sure once he has no more customizing options to do on it he will get bored and move on to something else.

This probably should go into a different forum, but I would just like the regulars to know that Bob is a great guy and if you are ever in the Columbus OH region, you need to look him up.

I am still looking for a trunk deck from a 06 or 07 (preferably black) if anybody has one or knows where I can get one.

Thanks
Don

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Very nice post, Don! We all know what a good guy Bob is. We just like to give him grief, ahaha. :highfive:

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
lol, look at the tags.

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts
Hello All,
It was a sad day on the forum when Bob sold his Vadermobile and bought a Hummer. I was looking for a hood and a rear trunk deck for my black 07 CTS and he offered to sell me his old hood. I was traveling up to Chicago from Huntersville NC last week and meet Bob at his shop to swap out my hood for his, (mine had some previous bondo on it that I did not like).

I would just like to let everyone know he is one hell of a guy!! One of the kindest and easy spoken persons I have meet in a long time. We had to go down to the local hardware store and get different hardware because the bolts are different from the 04 to the 07. The hood fit like a glove and was in perfect condition.

Bob has already started to customize his Hummer and it is one bad ride! I have never driven in one and I was extremely impressed with it. My two boys saw it and said they want me to sell the CTS and buy a Hummer now!! I'm sure once he has no more customizing options to do on it he will get bored and move on to something else.

This probably should go into a different forum, but I would just like the regulars to know that Bob is a great guy and if you are ever in the Columbus OH region, you need to look him up.

I am still looking for a trunk deck from a 06 or 07 (preferably black) if anybody has one or knows where I can get one.

Thanks
Don

Bob is it you? LOL........ Yea, we all know Bob is a good person. He has contributed to the forum like no other person.

Bob, so what kind of mods have you done to your hummer (Vehicle)....

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Hey, Rey-Rey. How's it going? Bob listed his Hummer mods in another thread, but I'm too lazy to go find it. :lol: Nice to see you.

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Nah, I've been around. Mostly in the lounge. I read the CTS board every day but don't have much to contribute so I don't :spam: the board. :D

·
Registered
2006 3.6L Y43 Hotchkis Stage-1TVS-totaled, 13 Subaru WRX
3,518 Posts
Points! nice post, give respect where respect is due!

Could not get rid of RT if we tried, not that we want to at all, shes the bees knees (i think thats right and whatever it means is a mystery to me)

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Thanks Don for the warm comments. I'm glad I could be of help.:)

All I have left now is a set of CORSA bumper templates. They cost $50 +S&H. It someone plans the CORSA exhaust they will need these. They are like brand new. Hows $18 + shipping sound?:bouncy:

I just ordered a tuned PCM for the Hummer. Ain't that a joke. Anything will be a help!

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
That is all the truth. Bob is MVP round these parts. Truly an awesome guy! We got a lot of love for him thats why we gotta give him shit from time to time!

Hey Bob with that PCM tune maybe your zero to 60 will be under 10 seconds now!! OHHHHHH!!! :highfive::crybaby:

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
That is all the truth. Bob is MVP round these parts. Truly an awesome guy! We got a lot of love for him thats why we gotta give him shit from time to time!

Hey Bob with that PCM tune maybe your zero to 60 will be under 10 seconds now!! OHHHHHH!!! :highfive::crybaby:
I should be able to whoop a Yugo. Anybody wanna race me in the snow?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts

Nick,
I was just checking out your Space. The four chics in the Emily picture are really sharp!! Where did you steal that pic from? You're to ugly to attract those hotties!!:D

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
^:lol: Nick, whats good with the columbian coffee bean?

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Not an inside joke, just something isoteric to us. She is the reason he started the I gave up on girls thread :shhh: you've seen it on the boards b4 im sure.

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts
She is the reason he started the I gave up on girls thread

I never have...... So he gave up on girls to go with guys??? Wut the...... LOL

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
There was conversation bout him turning queer and being a sucker but I'm pretty sure he got over that. I have been giving him pep talks and I think he is back in the swing of things knocking chicks out the park like Barry Bonds baby.

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
He had some difficulty "closing the deal." :alchi: LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts