Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about halfway done. In the last three days I've got to sit in an operational M2 Bradley, Huey, multiple jeeps, a quad fifty and a bunch of other cool stuff. I've been to the Corvette factory and national museum in Bowling Green, KY, driven by the arch in St. Louis, been to the biggest machine gun range in the country, not slept much at all and had a helluva good time. I'm at kellidahorsegirl's house right now...some of you may remember her from a few months ago...

Coffees done, time to hit the road again. Pictures will be coming sometime in the next four or five days. I think I may have more than Jesda!

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
^ What he said.

Sounds like fun Spyder, now show us the pics!

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn near did...had to go north of Kansas though...pics coming soon. Nap must be taken now!

·
Registered
1993 SedanDeville (RIP), 2006 CTS (current)
3,338 Posts
I'm about halfway done. In the last three days I've got to sit in an operational M2 Bradley, Huey, multiple jeeps, a quad fifty and a bunch of other cool stuff. I've been to the Corvette factory and national museum in Bowling Green, KY, driven by the arch in St. Louis, been to the biggest machine gun range in the country, not slept much at all and had a helluva good time. I'm at kellidahorsegirl's house right now...some of you may remember her from a few months ago...

Coffees done, time to hit the road again. Pictures will be coming sometime in the next four or five days. I think I may have more than Jesda!
An operational Bradley? How did this come about?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts