Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want a nice set of 3 piece forged rims for my -04 cts-v anyone got some for sale. 2 tone black and chrome would be perfect

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Where are you located? I have a set of 19x8.5 Bryal black graphite face with chrome lips. The lip of one and the barrels of all 4 need to be replaced/reconditioned, but I am willing to almost give them away, as I bought a set of stockers and powder coated them black. These 3-piece forged rims are just taking up space in my garage. (They cost $6000 originally with tires).

The fronts have 245 40 19 Toyo T1S tires with good tread left. The rears have 285 35 19 Toyo tires, 1 T1R, 1T1S, in decent shape (probably both need to be replaced).

If you, or anyone else, wants these, I would prefer not to ship them, just so you can see the actual condition of them (I had the faces powdercoated graphite black and the lips all polished about 12 months ago).

Here is a pic to give you an idea of the wheel. If you want some better close-ups etc, PM or email me.

Attachments

·
Registered
Cadillac
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am in northern california the picture looks good i would like to see a close up if u had one. where are u located. u can email me at [email protected] and we can further discuss a price and pickup method

1 - 3 of 3 Posts