1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Welcome aboard, and thanks for signing up :)

Cadillac rims from another model are going to be your best bet..... They will still have the cadillac emblem in the middle, they will have all the offset and weight requirements met, and cadillac has a BROAD variety of rims to choose from.... I would check ebay before you do anything else......

17s are all your going to need..... They will look nice, and wont be overly blinggy.... unless that is what you want...... Plus, there arent too many tire you have to choose from when you start talking about 20s, not to mention if they will fit without rubbing your wheelwells.........

·
Registered
166 Posts
caddy_enthusiast42 said:
I really like the styline and look of the 92- 97 STS, but only 16" rims???
I am looking to purchase a 94 STS soon and I am on a tight buget. What rims that are 18"+ (diameter) do you think look best on it?

P.S. I am trying to stay under $200 per rim.

http://www.tirerack.com/servlet/CallJsp?target=wheelSearchCloseUp&wheelIndex=31&sizeIndex=1&showRear=no

I think these rims look sick and are a decent value. ($ 175/rim)

thanks

Caddy_enthusiast42
18's are what I'm going to shoot for when it comes time to start giving my Caddy "The Look". Not obnoxiously big, but not sissy either. Good selection of gorgeous rims too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

Thanks 4 the replies. 17"s would look decent, but if i buy rims, i only want to once, rather than not being happy and buyin a next set. 20"s look ok, but they are a bit too big & flashy. Overall, i'm feelin the 18"s.
I am thinking about adding a new air intake, performance exhaust & a chip. That'll show the ricers what a true import killa is!

thanks.

Caddy_enthusia$t42

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Re: thanks

If you want more information on those other things, do a search..... There are a couple good threads about chips, and cold air intakes also.....

If you dont understand something, just post a question.......

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

about that, will a K&N 92'-02' eldo intake fit an sts?? Its the same engine and basically the same engine port.

any info would help.

Caddy enthusiast42

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Re: ***

It should, they are the same engine (and the same body for that matter)......

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey, take a look at my sale under classified on this board, 4 2001 STS 17" rims and tires, maybe its what your looking for!
Frank

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, jersyman, check out www.tirerack.com. My fav. rims on there are the AT Italia Inox, and the Sport Edition Tekno's. They both look good on gen 1 & 2 STS's.

18" sport edition tekno's=$700
K&N Intake=$80
Performance chip=$59
Flowmaster exhaust=$369
Smoking all the little *** Ricers in an STS=PRICELESS

Caddy_enthusiast42

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
caddy_enthusiast42