Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L V6
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I'm a newbie but proud owner of 2005 CTS. I had a small accident today (ran over the rock) :mad: and it seems that my 17" rear rim is bent. It's quite bad because the tire went flat in 3 seconds. Anyway, do you know by any chance a place in GTA that can fix this kind of damage? Considering that brand new rim cost approximately $980 before tax, I think it will be worth trying to fix first. Any input will be highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Brian

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
1. Classifieds here.
2. Ebay.
3. Large Caddy dealers have wheel/tire depts where they frequently have new car take-offs or trade-ins.
4. craigslist
5. Hubcap Annie
6. Independent wheel/tire shops all over inner city.

$150 or less. I paid $50 for one like new--polished alum 17"--on ebay, 2 years ago.

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
Double post...sorry

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
There is a set of cts rims on kiiji for sale 17's in barrie I can't remember what they are listed at and I have a feeling they are on snow tires
Other than that.. There is wheel wizard rim repair. If yours are chrome
You are out of luck. The 17s came in a chrome finish and in a polished aluminum.

Other option is go aftermarket, you can get a set of new 18s and tires for $850 in vaghun at discount tire(I think its called) or wheels for less as long as u get polished or painted
Wheels...they go up to about 1200 for chrome.

Where in GTA are you?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts