Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
8 Posts
The bolt circle is wrong. You need 115mm. Many people have used the 114.3mm circle, but they are bending their wheel studs when the nuts are tightened and forcing the nuts into the wheel seats at an angle. I would rather not have such a condition in something as critical as a wheel stud. How about you?

You didn't mention the wheel hole dia. CTS wheels are hub-centric and depend on a close fit between the wheel hole and the brake disc hub for centering. If the hole on a given wheel is too big, you must use a centering ring to make it fit properly.

RWO

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My Color is blue chip, glad u guys like the wheels, however 114.3 will bend the studs? I'd rather not deal with shimmy-ing wheels at high speeds or wheel failure! I dont know if the wheel hole diameter is available in the add, if so i didn't see it. I gotta call these fools to get that info. The wheels are DAMN cheap and come with tires... a little suspect from the begining and with free shipping... figured i'd give it a shot. I'll keep you guys updated in my never ending quest to rid my CTS of the 16's!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts