Votes: 7 41.2%
  • rim 2

Votes: 10 58.8%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
None (for now)
205 Posts
Rim 2 is more traditional, it just looks a better match-up with the '79 coupe. But then, I'm more conservative in my tastes than some other folks. :)

·
Registered
1979 Coupe Deville
414 Posts
I like these best. Not sure if they fit the 77 and up though, as they're usually listed as fitting up through 1976. I prefer these over what is pictured above, or the basic wire wheelcover.

·
Registered
None yet
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
those are nice and i do prefer them howevermy wallet doesnt the rims i have here are a fraction of those and will still provide a really nice look

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
The first wheel gets my vote. It looks like the Cragar 40 spokes!

·
Registered
Past: 95 Fleetwood, 91 Brougham. Now: 92 Lexus SC300
5,418 Posts
I'd say the first rim with a different cap. Kind of hard to tell from the pics, are they bolt on wire wheels or knock offs?

·
Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,085 Posts
Not sure. It's very difficult to choose without seeing them on the car. If you'd like I can get you a complete 1990(?) Brougham with factory wires on it for about $1200.

·
Registered
70 Deville 77 Fleet 78 Seville 92 Deville 03 Deville
3,310 Posts
I voted for the 2nd wheel because I'm not crazy about how the wire basket bulges so far outward and the spinners stick out too far for my taste. Those wheels highway star posted are the most beautiful I have ever seen. I can't imagine what a set of those cost.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts