Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2001 STS
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just tried to access where Ive usually gone for my Lac. info and got some free smiley etc page instead. Still had there banner on the top of the page but no forums to speak of.

Really disappointed me !

Didnt take me long to find this place though. And even less time brousing to see that you've got it together here !
Cant wait to get started.
But first Ill have to add this to my Fav. list. And will be right back with a ?

RIGHT ON !!!
:banana:

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Hey Murph - Welcome to the CadillacForums! You can make yourself comfortable here 'cause we're not going anywhere. :D So tell us a little more about the SLS - color, condition, mileage, mods, accessories, and yes...pictures.

Thanks for registering and adding us to your list of Favorites!

·
Registered
2001 STS
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The Latest. (Almost positive its gonna be huge)

The Pic shows the color. Condition is mint. Just under 83000 Miles.
Cant find the under the hood Pic. Bud of mine had just Armoraled it. Damn did it shine. Will look for later.
Rims were replaced before I got it. (Got a question about those too. Thanx for reminding me) Anyways heres the pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Re: The Latest. (Almost positive its gonna be huge)

Murphyg said:
The Pic shows the color. Condition is mint. Just under 83000 Miles.
Cant find the under the hood Pic. Bud of mine had just Armoraled it. Damn did it shine. Will look for later.
Rims were replaced before I got it. (Got a question about those too. Thanx for reminding me) Anyways heres the pic.

Looks great. Got to love that color on all caddy's. Thanks for joining. I'll catch up with you another day.

Happy Motoring

1 - 4 of 4 Posts