Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at this ricer Caddy. Even has a NOS, neons, and a body kit. I guess you can't call it a ricer since it really is fast, 14.1 in the quarter mile. But you have to admit, if you didn't know that was a Caddy, you would think its a ricer Civic. I actually think it looks pretty nice, just without the neons under it. Neons dont go under a Caddy.

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=320142&make_type_query=make=Cadillac&model_brand_query=model=Eldorado&tree=Cadillac Eldorado
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Oh ouch! :shocked:

It's not THAT bad.. I actually dig the look he has, save the neon. His engine's a mess though, all the lines everywhere for the NOS. I hope the late model Seville aftermarket starts perking up soon so that I can turn my car into a mean-machine. :eyebrow:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
banstyle said:
Oh ouch! :shocked:

It's not THAT bad.. I actually dig the look he has, save the neon. His engine's a mess though, all the lines everywhere for the NOS. I hope the late model Seville aftermarket starts perking up soon so that I can turn my car into a mean-machine. :eyebrow:
I'm not familiar with the Northstar intake, but I read somewhere (Hot Rod?, Car Craft?) that there are nitrous kits for EFI mustangs that have a nitrous/fuel injector that fits under the stock fuel injector. Its a little pricey, but the install is very clean and can be almost undetectable. Raises the injectors about 1/2" or so. Would that still clear the N* intake?
 

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
Joined
·
7,651 Posts
I'm the "bling-bling" police around here, and I say that car doesn't qualify.

It's actually very tastefully done, and the owner is way to literate to be categorized with all the ricers and blingers out there.

The question is, WHY DID HE DO IT?

I'll probably never modify any car I buy for performance again. If a part wears out or breaks down, it's okay to replace it with something hotter. But pulling out perfectly good parts just to make a newer car go fast is for the factory guys to do, not me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Elvis said:
I'm the "bling-bling" police around here, and I say that car doesn't qualify.

It's actually very tastefully done, and the owner is way to literate to be categorized with all the ricers and blingers out there.

The question is, WHY DID HE DO IT?
Eh.. same reason kids use magnifying lenses on ants!! :thumbsup:

Now that I thumbed through the entire thing.. its so-so. I give him props for doing something a little out of the ordinary, and heck, he loves it, so thats enough there. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Dude this is Iceheart's car. I have to say it rules. I would have picked different wheels, but that's me. So far this is the best Eldorado I have seen and if I had to I'd say mine would be second... or third maybe :).
 

·
Registered
53 Eldo, 54 CDV, 74 FWB 96 FWB (sold),1998 STS(sold), 03 ESV
Joined
·
755 Posts
chrisngrod said:
Dude this is Iceheart's car. I have to say it rules. I would have picked different wheels, but that's me. So far this is the best Eldorado I have seen and if I had to I'd say mine would be second... or third maybe :).
It's pretty clean!
 

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
Joined
·
7,658 Posts
Iceheart400 from GMF!!!!! I think its a nice car, and he himself even says hes a ricer.....
 

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
Joined
·
397 Posts
I change my opinion. After taking a few more glances, I really wouldn't mind having this car. Nice looks, nice show, but FWD! Thats the only drawback! Meh - it'd be interesting to see if I could get the DeVille lookin like that!
 

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
Joined
·
857 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
That's IceHeart400. :p He's a member here somewhere...
LOL! I think he Eldo ROCKS! Has a look all his own. I LOVE the ground effects, don't look Ricer to me at all. I like it! :eyebrow:
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top