Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
Wow, it's running now. Last time I checked it wasnt running yet.

·
Registered
2018 CT6E, old: 2014 XTS Vsport, 2005 CTS-V, 2004 CTS-V.
2,706 Posts
What single guys with a welder won't do! :eek:

Love to see a vid of it.
P

You hit the nail on the head. I started a C5 rolling chasis under a Beretta that was my first new car in 1988. Single, but work, school, other projects...I'll get it on the road just to show trukk what LS1 power will do @ VIR. :)

Norm

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
389 Posts
One of the coolest things there is that they somehow managed to integrate the heads up display! That's the one thing the V is missing that I totally miss from my C5, and I can't believe they didn't make it an option from the factory. In my C5 I rode around at night most of the time with my gauges all the way dark and just the HUD showing...

Very cool franken-car though - that guy did a great job. And I recognized the car from the very first picture - the archecture of the Vettes is very different and just way cool - such an interesting design. If you ever get to walk under a Vette up on the lift, take a look - there are so many things under there that will make you say "wow, what a good idea!"!

-B

·
Registered
300 SRT8, 392 cubic inches of tire smoking power!
8,189 Posts
That is HILARIOUS!

IMHO that is the ultimate sleeper.

That Honda is very cool, it almost makes up for the Fiero/Testarossa in the driveway.

·
Registered
04' CTS-V, 04' Escalade EXT
623 Posts
That's just crazy Fun.
And to think, I was ready to throw wrenches when I was replacing my flywheel on jackstands.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts