Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Escalade ESV w/Kona Brown Interior
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, quick question; how do I customize my reverse tilt setting? I am able to use the feature, however, I would like to
customize it so that the mirrors angle lower and no matter what I do - it doesn't seem to take.

It's not angled low enough for me to actually see the curbs...how do I fix this?

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2013 Platinum ESV 2015 MB GL550 2008 Hummer H2
1,071 Posts
You need to go to the CUE, press the Home symbol, settings, scroll to Comfort and Convenience, and finally Reverse tilt mirror. From there you can set for Passenger Mirror only or Driver or Passenger mirrors.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I did that and I want it set to driver and passenger which is what it is set too.

However, i want to change the mirror position and it will not update the position of the tilt angle - it is at a factory setting for the angle of the tilt and will not change.

·
Registered
2013 Platinum ESV 2015 MB GL550 2008 Hummer H2
1,071 Posts
So the mirrors don't tilt even though you set it for driver and passenger. That's correct? Or do you mean to adjust the tilt a little more than the factory setting?

Also, if you don't mind asking, you have the 2015 ESV before the updated versions, right?

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
UrbanCEO said:
Yes, I did that and I want it set to driver and passenger which is what it is set too. However, i want to change the mirror position and it will not update the position of the tilt angle - it is at a factory setting for the angle of the tilt and will not change.
If I understand correctly, it tilts but not a lot? You have to adjust it a little down if you want it to look all the way down to the kerb. I use the 360 camera for that.

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
CJd said:
I have not found an adjustment for the amount of tilt...
The amount of tilt is finite. You have to adjust the mirrors then save it to your seat memory. BTW, if you have the early 2015, the side mirror is more horizontal than vertical. So, the tilt may not be 100%.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they tilt, but i can't get them to tilt past the factory setting - they do tilt more than the factory setting if i do it manually, but i'd like to set this up automatically

and yes, i do have the 2015 ESV before the updated versions

·
Registered
2015 Escalade, 2015 Camaro ZL1 Convertible
81 Posts
I think they re preset in "tilt" mode. I've tried readjusting mine with no luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts